[MOD][XXLSC] 4Way-Reboot, Disabled lockscreen auto-rotation

Search This thread

nanomet

Feb 16, 2009
XXLSC came, even XXLSD [and maybe XXLST :cool:] will come soon, let's start with some mods,

Special thanks goes to ThaiDai for bringing this leak to reality, Great! Also, great thanks to other devs for all the fixes.

Files were packed as CWM FLASHABLE! so please don't ask it is FLASHABLE!

As usual, flash at you own risk!!! Nandroid backup is highly recommended. These were tested on odexed and deodexed roms, those I built myself from dump, but they might not work on your devices. If you device stucks at Galaxy Note GT-N7000 logo after flashing, get back to CWM, wipe cache & davik-cache then reboot, all will be fine.

Currently, only flash if you are on deodexed roms, for odexed roms hope I could do some fix

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

android.policy.jar = 4Way-Reboot as usual Reboot,Fast Reboot,Recovery,Download
http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?2v7tdpd62459kw1

framework-res.apk = Disabled auto-rotation of lock-screen [even when you disabled in Settings]
http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?0hjt425qbc5v4cm

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

cheers :laugh:

Attachments

• Screenshot_2012-12-02-16-30-28.jpg
    Screenshot_2012-12-02-16-30-28.jpg
    22.2 KB · Views: 1,353
Last edited:

dsmas

Apr 18, 2012
Bangalore
Thanks. Where is the link pls.. ok got it.
flashed and success. had to wipe cache and delvik. some loops but fine. Rom thaidai.
Sent from my GT-N7000 using xda premium

Last edited:
Reactions: nanomet

nanomet

Feb 16, 2009
flashed and success. had to wipe cache and delvik. some loops but fine. Rom thaidai.

Woking on thaidai rom

Sent from my GT-N7000 using xda app-developers app

thanks for reporting working, for the wipe I experienced some times as well :cowboy:

Not working on Eric-Mod XXLC odexed

Checked on Eric-Mod rom and it stucked :rolleyes: hope can do some fix, as currently the rom could not boot with my odex file

nanomet

Feb 16, 2009
added mod to disable lock screen auto-rotation [even when you disabled auto-rotation in Settings] in OP

Reactions: dsmas

Primokorn

Nov 17, 2012
OnePlus 8 Pro
Thanks nanomet but I thought that the stock roms are odexed and not deodexed. Am I wrong?

Deodexed roms like custom roms already have this extended menu...

nanomet

Feb 16, 2009
these are currently for deodexed roms, if custom rom has then you do not need my friend :D

I did for my own use at the time not yet did by devs for LSC, and just share if others need :D

jjohn7293

Jan 25, 2013
LA
I'm using the galaxy s3 and I'm wanting to know how I can remove the lock screen rotation on kitkat. Any suggestions?

Sent from my SGH-T999 using Tapatalk

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    XXLSC came, even XXLSD [and maybe XXLST :cool:] will come soon, let's start with some mods,

Special thanks goes to ThaiDai for bringing this leak to reality, Great! Also, great thanks to other devs for all the fixes.

Files were packed as CWM FLASHABLE! so please don't ask it is FLASHABLE!

As usual, flash at you own risk!!! Nandroid backup is highly recommended. These were tested on odexed and deodexed roms, those I built myself from dump, but they might not work on your devices. If you device stucks at Galaxy Note GT-N7000 logo after flashing, get back to CWM, wipe cache & davik-cache then reboot, all will be fine.

Currently, only flash if you are on deodexed roms, for odexed roms hope I could do some fix

android.policy.jar = 4Way-Reboot as usual Reboot,Fast Reboot,Recovery,Download
    http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?2v7tdpd62459kw1

framework-res.apk = Disabled auto-rotation of lock-screen [even when you disabled in Settings]
    http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?0hjt425qbc5v4cm

cheers :laugh:
    Not working on Eric-Mod XXLC odexed
    Woking on thaidai rom

Sent from my GT-N7000 using xda app-developers app
    added mod to disable lock screen auto-rotation [even when you disabled auto-rotation in Settings] in OP