TWRP spilt screen

Search This thread

MrKite4

Apr 21, 2011
I flashed the newest version of TWRP and now I have a split screen with 2 menus and I cannot do anything in recovery now. I've been trying to find a solution but I can't find anything, has anyone else had this issue and fixed it?

lj50036

Feb 14, 2013
FUXDA
I flashed the newest version of TWRP and now I have a split screen with 2 menus and I cannot do anything in recovery now. I've been trying to find a solution but I can't find anything, has anyone else had this issue and fixed it?

On the bootlaoder screen where you enter the rck to get to TWRP, in the upper left

What is the bootlader version ?

e.g of the bootloader version is

epad_XX_xx.xx.xx.xx.xx

something like that...

Thx Josh

MrKite4

Apr 21, 2011
Yes, that is the issue ..

You need to be on a bootloader ending in 27.1 or 27.5

To use the newest version of twrp ....

If you need any help with upgrade

Let us know..

Thx Josh

Yeah definitely, if its not too much to ask. Right now I have no SD card because of not removing it safely so it destroyed it going back and forth between my phone and tablet, but once I get another one I definitely wanna get the recovery fixed in my tablet.

lj50036

Feb 14, 2013
FUXDA
Yeah definitely, if its not too much to ask. Right now I have no SD card because of not removing it safely so it destroyed it going back and forth between my phone and tablet, but once I get another one I definitely wanna get the recovery fixed in my tablet.

PM me if you would like some help with the...

Thx Josh

Top Liked Posts