Any forum for LG G PRO LITE?

Search This thread

Rock-Ace

Mar 25, 2013
Hyderabad
well guys we really need a new forum for lg g pro lite !!! anyway they say our phone sucks at hardcore games!!! well thats true but thats because our hardware acceleration is not activated!!! TO ACTIVATE IT!!!
we need root!!
we need download an app called blade buddy(make sure we have the latest busybox installed)
then activate hw acc!!
enjoy playing games!!:victory:
I have given a try to Blade Buddy and its not for non-geek buddys and moreover its not user friendly at tall....well ...Its completely up to you... stock ROM of LG is already super smooth and have all custom ROM functionalities..one just need a root to install Viper audio FX , ad blocker etc.. so I have rooted my LG G Pro lite. Moreover I've tweaked graphic settings, network etc with mobile uncle tools. Mobile Uncle Tools is the best and easiest way to tweak MTK devices, so you can try that for better experience than Blade Buddy.

SHIVA_XDA

Jan 6, 2014
I have given a try to Blade Buddy and its not for non-geek buddys and moreover its not user friendly at tall....well ...Its completely up to you... stock ROM of LG is already super smooth and have all custom ROM functionalities..one just need a root to install Viper audio FX , ad blocker etc.. so I have rooted my LG G Pro lite. Moreover I've tweaked graphic settings, network etc with mobile uncle tools. Mobile Uncle Tools is the best and easiest way to tweak MTK devices, so you can try that for better experience than Blade Buddy.

well the main objective of bladebuddy is to turn on hwacc just once.... if done correctly its a great advantage for gaming performance!!!

Rock-Ace

Mar 25, 2013
Hyderabad
well the main objective of bladebuddy is to turn on hwacc just once.... if done correctly its a great advantage for gaming performance!!!
Try Mobile Uncle Tools once.. its having all the features of bladebuddy with friendly UI and many additional features like that of custom ROMs of SAMSUNG and SONY phones.

SHIVA_XDA

Jan 6, 2014

hmm i ll give it a shot! is vibration working in your phone by default!!!i mean keyboard vibration!!!

Rock-Ace

Mar 25, 2013
Hyderabad
I think we should send a PM to the admin of XDA to create a forum for our LG D680 and D686!
@Rock-Ace
yes we can but it will be useless untill we make CWM and get bootloader unlocked to install the same so that it can lay a path for custom ROM development from developers side.

---------- Post added at 04:50 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:48 PM ----------

hmm i ll give it a shot! is vibration working in your phone by default!!!i mean keyboard vibration!!!
Go to settings and enable it ... by the way I am not using stock keyboard because I was not using its stylus functionality..

SHIVA_XDA

Jan 6, 2014
yes we can but it will be useless untill we make CWM and get bootloader unlocked to install the same so that it can lay a path for custom ROM development from developers side.

---------- Post added at 04:50 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:48 PM ----------

Go to settings and enable it ... by the way I am not using stock keyboard because I was not using its stylus functionality..

well its not enabled by default u need root access to enable it !!! i did it by installing spare parts app!! and am still not able to make the navigational touch keys to vibrate !!!! any tips??

cygnus39

Feb 17, 2012
Bogor
OnePlus X
Xiaomi Redmi 2

Rock-Ace

Mar 25, 2013
Hyderabad
Sorry man, i cant figure that out... :(
I dont have too much free time due to my job..
But i just recently tried Exposed Framework and test some modules, the result is some things works fine and the other is not working either (50:50) .
Well when I compare our D686 to galaxy grand its much more optimised in terms of ROM. Although LG G pro lite is having slower processor than Samsung phones but its smoothness and performance in daily usage is much better than any Samsung/Custom ROM to installing any custom ROM would be a disadvantage on LG G pro lite. Just rooting and installing ROOT software like Mobile Uncle Tools and Viper's Audio FX are enough to do wonders. :)

cygnus39

Feb 17, 2012
Bogor
OnePlus X
Xiaomi Redmi 2
Well when I compare our D686 to galaxy grand its much more optimised in terms of ROM. Although LG G pro lite is having slower processor than Samsung phones but its smoothness and performance in daily usage is much better than any Samsung/Custom ROM to installing any custom ROM would be a disadvantage on LG G pro lite. Just rooting and installing ROOT software like Mobile Uncle Tools and Viper's Audio FX are enough to do wonders. :)

Yes i agree with you..
Playing around with stock ROM is never been this fun before..
Well lets wait for another dev who would makes another custom ROM for LG GPL..
Maybee soon enough after its going international sales to another country in Europe etc..

*sorry 4 my bad english.. :)

Sent from my LG-D686 using Tapatalk 4

shivg86

Jul 21, 2012
delhi
I used to have grand and note 1 from samsung...both phone sucks....grand was full of lags...note 1 was not so good....if we would compare lg ui with Samsung ui..den lg is the winner...but lg is slow in development and upgradation

Sent from my LG-D686 using Tapatalk 2

optimuswhite

Jul 12, 2011
Jakarta
any secret code for lg g rpo lite?:confused:
for disable mlt..
Standard hidden code for all LGE android is

3845#*phonecode#

Using dial phone menu

Example for G Pro Asian region E988
3845#*988*
Replace 988 with G Pro lite code (numbers only, leave the letter out)

Inside menu may be different for each model,
But in E988 MLT can be disabled on menu MPT test

Sent from my LG-E988 using xda app-developers app

---------- Post added at 06:10 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:05 AM ----------

It shouldn't be hard for devs to get something going for you guys. Hell with how similar the devices are (save the 8MP camera) the OGP Lite should be able to run OGP ROMs with no problem once a custom recovery is made!

Sent from my OmniROM 4.4 LG-E980

The packages may be similar, but they have different processor.
I think not all OGP ROMs and tweaks (Snapdragon based) can be run on G Pro lite (MTK based)

Sent from my LG-E988 using xda app-developers app

jgzzrico

Oct 12, 2009
Standard hidden code for all LGE android is

3845#*phonecode#

Using dial phone menu

Example for G Pro Asian region E988
3845#*988*
Replace 988 with G Pro lite code (numbers only, leave the letter out)

Inside menu may be different for each model,
But in E988 MLT can be disabled on menu MPT test

Where do i find the phone code?

Thanks

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Hi,
    Is there any possibility of a new forum for LG G PRO LITE? I searched and found none. Are the developers not interested for this device?

Sent from my LG-D686.

Currently no forum on xda.
    But i found a root method for this phone.
    You can see here:
    http://www.cybapps.com/?p=248

To Do list:
    Create a recovery.
    We really need good developers...

M unable to understand the rooting method as it is in some foreign language.
    Help out anyone....

Sent from my LG-D686 using Tapatalk 2

Hi!!
    We all D-686 owners need some good developers who can develop CWM and custom ROMs for our LG G Pro lite Dual sim ... please contribute for the same if you can.
    Developers please develop recovery and ROMs for LG G PRO LITE

Hi,
    Is there any possibility of a new forum for LG G PRO LITE? I searched and found none. Are the developers not interested for this device? Someone please develop recovery and custom ROMs for LG G PRO LITE D686.

Thanks in advance........
    stock rom

Plz make stock ROM and custom ROMs for LG G Pro lite... its an amazing phone i m waiting for Custom Roms plz developer ,,
    support MAKE forum for LG G Pro lite

hello, please new forum for lg g pro lite, is so good phone.

im use XPERIA L
    im use LG G PRO LITE> this run so good.

thanks. :cyclops: