Search This thread

zolah

Oct 13, 2010
Omg I hope someone can port it.

Sent from my GT-I9000 using XDA App

itskapil

Apr 8, 2010
Bhilwara
Of course, that's very cool. Now lets hope some cold stuff comes outta this -- I've my eyes set on you, TouchViz 4.0!!

Daneshm90

Retired Recognized Developer
Jun 1, 2009
System APK are not installable, you can copy or push them to system/app folder...

You just have to resign them and/or remove any shared uid's they have since ur signing it using testkey's which are incompatible with those that pre-exist for that shareduid.

dcarr622

Oct 18, 2008
dcarr.io
One thing we are lucky in that TouchWiz 4.0 is the same resolution as TouchWiz 3.0 at 800x480 so we don't have to worry about scaling issues like the guys porting Sense 3.0 to WVGA devices are struggling with.

I've seen some videos of TouchWiz 4.0 and while I traditionally don't like Samsung's UI all that much, I have to admit it looks pretty slick. Hopefully somebody with some skills can get in here and work some magic.

Happy Easter everybody!

The Undertakerr

Apr 23, 2011
I will give it a try and resign&rename the tw launcher..

I removed META-INF & signed it, but no luck.. Not working :-(

Last edited:

nedooo

Dec 26, 2010
Sarajevo
You just have to resign them and/or remove any shared uid's they have since ur signing it using testkey's which are incompatible with those that pre-exist for that shareduid.

Just tried Polaris Office and it works, Gallery doesn't...noooot even Polaris FC when I try to open PPSX :'(

Last edited:

Daneshm90

Retired Recognized Developer
Jun 1, 2009
Can you tell me how to do that ? :)

Very easy.

Decompile using apkmanager/apktool
Go in the AndroidManifest.xml and remove the sharedUID attribute.
Recompile and resign
Tada (fyi, last i was on touchwiz n on irc got hold of the twlauncher from this "dump", twlauncher fc'd....it seemed to be missing libs so tht'd b ur best bet to try libs from /system/lib.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Hello Everyone,

The dump for Samsung Galaxy S II is here. Thanks to Android Central for providing it and also to the Samsung's beta testers for leaking it ;) Have fun.

Download here:

http://www.multiupload.com/66YMJ5XCUX [ 288 MB ]
    ... silently following this thread.... Kinda excited about what TW4 has to offer :)
    Wtf..
    Nobody knows if it s possible to port it... xD

Sent from my GT-I9000 using XDA App
    You need to have a look at the dump. It is TouchWiz 3.0 but modded not exactly 4.0

Sent from my Desire HD using XDA Premium App