[Q] Is this a good deal trading a galaxy s2 for a thrill 4g plus 100$?

Search This thread

shaqqq

Apr 9, 2011
Is trading a Tmobile galaxy s2 for a thrill 4g plus 100$ is that a good deal? is it worth it?

phreshjoker

May 31, 2010
coppell
I say no. If your on tnobile and you by that then ur gon be on edge. Plus I heard the 3D ggives people headaches and onr guy threw up. And the user interface is pretty bad and the cameras as well aren't as good as our phone is. And I would think he should give another 200 instead. The phones lack of 4G, user intrface is rubbish, and the 3d giving people headaches is unacceptable.

Sent from my SGH-T989 using XDA App

shaqqq

Apr 9, 2011
I say no. If your on tnobile and you by that then ur gon be on edge. Plus I heard the 3D ggives people headaches and onr guy threw up. And the user interface is pretty bad and the cameras as well aren't as good as our phone is. And I would think he should give another 200 instead. The phones lack of 4G, user intrface is rubbish, and the 3d giving people headaches is unacceptable.

Thank you that helped a lot i didn't know that. & i have Att i have the galaxy s2 unlocked. I asked the guy to add $150 earlier and he said no. So i shouldn't do it right?

Reactions: media_11

shaqqq

Apr 9, 2011
Someone also offered me a white IPhone 4 16gb with apple care plus 50$. Do y'all think that's a good deal?

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

Thank you that helped a lot i didn't know that. & i have Att i have the galaxy s2 unlocked. I asked the guy to add $150 earlier and he said no. So i shouldn't do it right?