DoCoMo limited edition backing and pocket charger

Search This thread

SKYLINESSUCK

Sep 14, 2010
Okinawa, Japan
I signed up for this "drawing"

http://nexus-premium.com/

after reading this article:

http://softbanksucks.blogspot.jp/2012/02/docomo-sc-04d-galaxy-nexus-premium.html

and just got this:

IMG_20120415_141903.jpg

IMG_20120415_143255.jpg

IMG_20120415_142034.jpg

on a Sunday afternoon. Not a big deal, but a nice little surprise I forgot about. The pocket charger has an in and out port too so you can put it inline with your phone while charging. The backing is slick (as in slippery'ish, not cool) to I'm just going to stick on my wife's since she uses a case anyways. Just thought I'd share :)

*Interestingly enough, I went to that QR code or whatever it's called on the back of the cover and it's to a Korean website with accessories for the Galaxy Note.

*************Just to stop the PM's, I don't have this battery cover anymore. It's sold to subvertz.*************

Last edited:

jonnyg1097

Oct 1, 2010
Toronto
Damn that is one sexy battery door. I would love to have me one of those. Is that for the GSM model or the CDMA model?

I wish I had me one of those for my phone.

kms108

Sep 16, 2007
Damn that is one sexy battery door. I would love to have me one of those. Is that for the GSM model or the CDMA model?

it's GSM

---------- Post added at 02:14 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:00 PM ----------

anyone interested in this, it's available from yahoo.co.jp you can buy them from USD 12.36, if you use these bidding sites expect about USD 25 inclusive.

---------- Post added at 02:19 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:14 PM ----------

@SKYLINESSUCK

may be you can help members to get these from yahoo.co.jp with a small handling fee, they are more limited than the google ones, as they are only available in japan:p

prices from 980-2000 yen buy it now price.

Reactions: idefiler6

IIIPowerIII

Aug 13, 2011
Canada
Can you post a direct link to buy it? For 25$ I'll take the cover and charger right away.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using xda premium

kms108

Sep 16, 2007

IIIPowerIII

Aug 13, 2011
Canada
Thanks for the info. I'll try to understand how it work. Or if someone in Japan want to sell me one, pm me ;)

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using xda premium

SKYLINESSUCK

Sep 14, 2010
Okinawa, Japan
I'm not really interested in turning these around for a couple of $ profit each one. Its not worth the time. Subvertz, you asked first about the one I have so I PM'd you.

I'm not really impressed with the pattern on the battery cover, but if you guys like it, to each his own. Different tastes I suppose. I do like the little battery charger. My wife is going to keep that in her purse as she invariably forgets to charge her phone. I'm sure it will come in very handy.

Mwinggg

Jul 27, 2011
hope me frd can hook me up one for me he is on the way to japan

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

it's GSM

---------- Post added at 02:14 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:00 PM ----------

anyone interested in this, it's available from yahoo.co.jp you can buy them from USD 12.36, if you use these bidding sites expect about USD 25 inclusive.

---------- Post added at 02:19 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:14 PM ----------

@SKYLINESSUCK

may be you can help members to get these from yahoo.co.jp with a small handling fee, they are more limited than the google ones, as they are only available in japan:p

prices from 980-2000 yen buy it now price.
    would be bad ass to have this for LTE with extended batt :|
    Your right, that does match your theme nicely! Glad to see it made it from Japan to Norway via the States safe and sound :)
    do you know if they make covers for the LTE version specifically Verizon

if your are talking about the docomo version, no.
    Well it took a month but I finally got it via shoppingmalljapan.

img20120517205749.jpg

Ok so I got two. Shipping was a stupid amount because it contains lithium batteries and had to be fedex shipped to Australia.

I am still charging the charger and I have put the back cover on. I can't say it fits perfectly like the other google employee back cover but it does look very good. I'll be leaving this one on indefinitely. The charger will be good for when I'm out and about and need more power.

I am thinking about selling the second one to someone in Australia but I don't know if anyone is willing to fork out a lot of money for this like I did. If anyone is interested, pm me.