[ICON PACK] Windows Phone Tiles. Now In (lots) Of Different colours!

Search This thread

ashymac86

Jul 11, 2010
portsmouth
Would love to try these on my wildfire but the link appears to be down (file not available) any other links to download these?

thanks

PUERTO_RUK

Sep 26, 2008
Central Virginia by way of NY
Wouldn't it be so very cool if there was a way to convert icons into 'Hubs' ala Windows Phone 7?

Then we could create a real WP7 simulation using these great tiles.

- I may take it upon myself to create this app.

Why not try using ultimatefaves as a hub? It might sound like a quick fix, but it would work with the donate version. I think that one gives you unlimited carousels

PUERTO_RUK

Sep 26, 2008
Central Virginia by way of NY
I think that people will pay top dollar for a WP7 Home Replacement on their Android phones. I know that I would. And I hardly ever purchase apps unless I truely love them. If someone could create anything close to the WP7 UI (and I do mean close) watch people suck it up like that time Oprah gave out free KFC grilled chicken coupons! I think that people really love the WP7 UI. Its just limitations on the OS that will keep people from buying a WP7 phone. :)

LMMFAO!!!!!!!!

navinshark

May 20, 2010
Bangalore
I want to install this on my wildfire. Can somebody tell me what are the steps to do the same.

Do I just need to copy the files in Icons folder or I need to flash the Zip?

ilangoadigal

Jun 21, 2010
For all downloaders: the icons are really easy to make whatever color you want with Photoshop Replace Color btw

ilangoadigal

Jun 21, 2010
I made white/transparent versions of 20 or so of the icons I thought would be useful for me. I'll post them here.

snap20101030_214306.png

Attachments

• facebook.png
    facebook.png
    12.2 KB · Views: 217
  • addressbook.png
    addressbook.png
    24.7 KB · Views: 216
  • whitetransparent.zip
    422.7 KB · Views: 236
Last edited:

uninvitedguest

Oct 7, 2010
Toronto
Here's what I tinkered around with. The widgets don't line up perfect on the horizontal, but this seems as good as it gets. 6 rows, 4 columns.

The calendar is Agenda Widget, which I played with until I got it close enough that I don't feel like colour matching with sliders any more.

Attachments

• screenshot.jpg
    screenshot.jpg
    42.5 KB · Views: 323
  • screenshot2.jpg
    screenshot2.jpg
    38.9 KB · Views: 254
  • screenshot3.jpg
    screenshot3.jpg
    33.5 KB · Views: 238

seejaykay

Oct 11, 2010
This is what I came up with on my Droid X.

Used ADWLauncher, 7 columns by 8 rows. Desktop visualizer widgets 2x2 with the app button 1x1. If anyone knows how to get rid of the app drawer button at the bottom that would be great...

Attachments

• snap20101031_050628.jpg
    snap20101031_050628.jpg
    26.9 KB · Views: 285
Last edited:
R

random1234

Everyones Homescreens are looking great! I have been pretty busy over the last couple of days.

All~G1

Jan 9, 2009
Is anyone having problems getting the multi pack to extract on their phone? Ive tried to unzip with astro, androzip, root explorer & think free office... They all stop the extraction before finishing the unzip of the blue pack??

R

random1234

Is anyone having problems getting the multi pack to extract on their phone? Ive tried to unzip with astro, androzip, root explorer & think free office... They all stop the extraction before finishing the unzip of the blue pack??
It's a pretty big file, might be best to do it on your computer.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    I've been playing around with these tiles quite a bit today. Here are some of the ones I've created. Included are:

• Amazon
    • Bible
    • Camera
    • Clock
    • Flashlight
    • Internet Folder
    • Personal Folder
    • Market
    • Music
    • My Backup Pro
    • NFL Mobile
    • Poynt
    • ROM Manager

I've got my home screens looking pretty sweet. I'll post some screenshots.
    Xda should really start screening their members.

Sent using my Vibrant