[ROM]-║▌=$Prime XL 3D$=║▌-[SVN-DEC10][2.3.5][Sense 3.5]

Search This thread

CreepyClown

Jan 3, 2009
I'm going to go out on a limb and say that I am not. Can you point me in the right direction?

Thanks for the quick response!

mjhuffer

Sep 17, 2007
Indianapolis
I'm going to go out on a limb and say that I am not. Can you point me in the right direction?

Thanks for the quick response!

http://themikmik.com/showthread.php?8862-Firerats-Partitoning-Method-vs-A2SD
Here you go bud. You can set up a 2056 ext if you want 2 gigs of space. Let us know if you have questions.
The first 5 steps can be done with your computer (backup) and your recovery (format-update).

Somebody with good dev skills should ask if they can pick this thread up. I think JoelZ has bailed on us. I really want a fully working stock 2.3.5 sense 3.5 and this one has definitely been the best but there are still a few bugs.

Notorious

Aug 23, 2011
Sydney
Google Pixel 3 XL
OnePlus 9
http://themikmik.com/showthread.php?8862-Firerats-Partitoning-Method-vs-A2SD
Here you go bud. You can set up a 2056 ext if you want 2 gigs of space. Let us know if you have questions.
The first 5 steps can be done with your computer (backup) and your recovery (format-update).

Somebody with good dev skills should ask if they can pick this thread up. I think JoelZ has bailed on us. I really want a fully working stock 2.3.5 sense 3.5 and this one has definitely been the best but there are still a few bugs.

Any bugs in particular? Its basically perfect except FC message being different. All I really see that needs to be done is MIUI battery mod and bravia engine and it will be the best

Sent from my swiper using XDA App

NxNW

Apr 11, 2011
Well, as great as this ROM is, we knew it wouldn't be supported forever: here is something that I think we can all agree amounts to a definitive EOL announcement:

http://xdaforums.com/showpost.php?p=23666454&#post23666454

JoelZ9614 said:
Just to be clear I haven't dropped any.of my ics projects....I just haven't updated them......all my gb ones are.dropped though...anyways I'm done posting on 3d forums here at xda I've gotten as much as I can take...ill still be on xda but.any 3d Roms I.make will be on TeamBAMF.net....

If I were thinking of choosing one of all the Sense 3.5 variants for the Evo 4G, I would *still* consider flashing this one, support or no support.

jjgrantham

Aug 9, 2010
Anyone have another link to latest download for this rom? OP link worked really slow for a bit then completely died. Thanks.

Luisit0

Mar 29, 2011
San Juan
This is completely off topic, but I just read your signature.. your battery stats aren't current right? I have a 1800mAh Battery and I can go 2 full days on it.... I think something might be wrong with your kernel

off topic? i was just adding up on the goods of this rom... n yeah ive been gettin 15 to 20 hours cause i use my phone ALOT like 6-12 hours of music n games n alot of calls n texts, n almost always have 3g on, and im using a 3.0 rom now so, also using sbc kernel

fuegoypoder

May 8, 2009
flrorida
how are fix this pleas

Sent from my PC36100 using xda premium

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1336424578752.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1336424578752.jpg
    11.5 KB · Views: 257

dafunk60

Jul 12, 2008
how are fix this pleas

I found that removing a few files from system to free up a bit more space eliminated all those messages for me. The ones you remove are up to you but I deleted the 4 facebook apps, weather wallpaper, & latin-ime as I didn't use any of them.

I know it doesn't make much sense that the system partition need a little extra space but it works. I suspect that there may be some temp files getting created in system and causing the issue.

Reactions: fuegoypoder

fuegoypoder

May 8, 2009
flrorida
I found that removing a few files from system to free up a bit more space eliminated all those messages for me. The ones you remove are up to you but I deleted the 4 facebook apps, weather wallpaper, & latin-ime as I didn't use any of them.

I know it doesn't make much sense that the system partition need a little extra space but it works. I suspect that there may be some temp files getting created in system and causing the issue.

I try that but is keep doing same thing

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Partition Your SDCard !!!

THANKS CAPYCHIMP FOR THE BASE :)

2hncsch.jpg

The Goods:
    Base-Runnymede 1.05.401.4 Release keys
    Sense Version-3.5
    Android Version-2.3.5
    CRT Animation
    Full 720P Smooth Recording :)
    Overscroll Glow
    Romanbb Tweaks [Prime Tweaks]
    Bliss Rosie Tweak
    Fully Working QuickLaunch Widget
    Super Smooth

Bugs:
    4G

Link: http://sm.jcink.com/phone/ROMs/PrimeXL.php
    SVN Link: http://code.google.com/p/prime-3d-xl-evo-4g/source/list

Credits:
    evo4gnoob for tons of help around the thread and testing :)
    skullmonkey for mirrors and uploads :)
    Newtoroot for 720p
    Vin For sdcard and roam only switch

If you like this rom please donate so i can support more devices :)

PaypalDonateButton.png

http://www.multiupload.com/ONB7ZH7KAX heres the latest r14
    edit:dont download from megaupload its still uploading to that site but all the others are good

First download the script from the v6 thread I use v6 supercharger update 8 at the bottom of the thread. When you download put it on the root of your SD card. Next download script manager and busybox installer in market. In busy box installer install the 1.18.2 version of it. After it finishes installing go to script manager hit menu more advanced and hit browse as root and locate the v6 script click on it and run as root. For scrolling speed choose 1 and then choose your option I use 9 megaram. Let it do its thing when it brings you back to all the options hit the back button and leave in background. Keep hitting the back button until you see system when you see system click on it go to ect >init.d and you should see a 99supercharger click on it andrun as root and at boot and save then normal reboot your phone. When the phone finishes rebooting it should say at the bottom of the screen while everything is loading up script manager has been given superuser permissions if you see that it means your option has been applied

Sent from my PC36100 using XDA App
    Thanks Bro. I already got Sprint VVM working using TB so i am good there and have DT as2d flashed. I dont see a donate button under your name? Sending something Joelz way and with what you have been doing here, i want to do the same to you. Just askiing.

Hows battery life?

I do this from the kindness of my heart I don't need any donations I'm only 15 :p . I'm just a helpful person

Sent from my PC36100 using XDA App
    black transparent? either way Im not a fan of the white one either :cool:

Got the battery % working. (See attached zip)
    Preview:
    5523c3db2a07f89e5b236bf39c1492bfe1f6b4966c6dc78e621c5d5a19d4ad825g.jpg

EDIT: guess it would help if I actually uploaded the file XD