HTC EVO 3d boost mobile 3g data

Search This thread

Biohazzrd

Feb 20, 2012
Hyrum Utah
I need help from someone who has already ported this phone to boost I've been able to get everything to work except for 3g and its killing me!!! When I look at netmonitor I'm on 1xRRT and when it switches to 3g my internet just doesn't work. Please help me I hate 100kbs dwn it sucks :( anyway pm me if you want to see the guide I followed and screenshots of my settings. Thanks soooo much in advanced I love xda forums!!

xxTouchFloxx

Apr 28, 2008
DO you have your internet settings for boost you need them to get 3g working if so I can offer some help:D

I could use some help I have talk and text working. No internet at all 1x or 3g :(

I've tried to re-write the nam and esn and did the process in the guide over and over with no luck my 3d was on metro pcs before with 1x working I think that's what's making the internet not work on boost

Any help would be greatly appreciated I can't stand to be without mobile internet :(

laie1472

Feb 18, 2010
Yea I know you can still try that. Just make a nand.

Root-Hack_Mod*Always\

laie1472

Feb 18, 2010
yes,sprint 2.17.651.5 :/

---------- Post added at 06:42 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:00 PM ----------

after a ##786# reset and activating through sprint zone I have managed to get 1x working :/ its extremely slow ...how can i get faster 3g?:confused:

Try the link I posted after a nand.

Root_Hack-Mod*Always\

laie1472

Feb 18, 2010
In your mobile settings are you roaming or are you set to home only?? Also have you tried this

Open up the stock dialer and dial
##data#
Choose View Mode
Choose EVDO
make sure Preferred Mode is set to Automatic

Root_Hack-Mod*Always\

Last edited:
Reactions: xxTouchFloxx

xxTouchFloxx

Apr 28, 2008
In your mobile settings are you roaming or are you set to home only?? Also have you tried this

Open up the stock dialer and dial
##data#
Choose View Mode
Choose EVDO
make sure Preferred Mode is set to Automatic

Root_Hack-Mod*Always\

My roaming settings are on sprint only now they were on automatic those are the only choices I have under roaming types

When I ##data# my preferred setting is automatic

My current speedtest is like 1400 ping , 23 down and 423 up .... Any ideas ? :confused:

laie1472

Feb 18, 2010
Try changing the automatic back to preferred then reboot. Then change it back to automatic and reboot to see if it will get your 3g back.

Root_Hack-Mod*Always\

Reactions: xxTouchFloxx

xxTouchFloxx

Apr 28, 2008
Try changing the automatic back to preferred then reboot. Then change it back to automatic and reboot to see if it will get your 3g back.

Root_Hack-Mod*Always\

Tried that , still stuck on 1x this is pretty frustrating

---------- Post added at 07:23 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:59 PM ----------

Root_Hack-Mod*Always\

Did u mean the settings under epst or network settings?

Top Liked Posts