[ROM] corner-AOKP-stone - Alpha - Just for fun

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

hairdewx

Feb 28, 2009
Loving this rom so far.

I did have to manually edit my build prop because it was saying my device was an asus EPAD and didn't display the correct apps in the market.

Once that was fixed it's even better now :D

Ronde90

Jan 28, 2012
Flemington
Hey Jermaine. I've been using the cornerstone build for a week now and its awesome. I've had minimal problems with it and have been using it as my daily driver. Do you think there is a possibility that you could update it to the new AOKP 1.3 build you recently released? Thanks and keep up the great work!

jermaine151

Jun 19, 2010
Columbus, Ohio
Hey Jermaine. I've been using the cornerstone build for a week now and its awesome. I've had minimal problems with it and have been using it as my daily driver. Do you think there is a possibility that you could update it to the new AOKP 1.3 build you recently released? Thanks and keep up the great work!

I haven't decided yet. There's a LOT more work involved with updating this.

hbk19

May 24, 2010

Whatever you decide to do, I, and I'm sure many others, will be behind you. Whether you decide to move on and stick to AOKP only, or try to make this one stable alongside AOKP, you've got our support.

That said, this ROM is too much fun for me to go back (though I might do it eventually, if the random bugs get too annoying). I don't keep Cornerstone open all the time, but I have it mapped to a gesture (ala GestureControl), so I can launch it quickly should I need it, and close it to save screen real estate when I don't.

Reactions: jermaine151

zoro25

Sep 20, 2006

Also I'm sure there are loads of users like me sitting and waiting for this to become stable before unlocking to make the switch.

I think if this was stable it would be the main reason to unlock.

Either way - great work Jermaine

ZebTheCalvinist

Feb 6, 2011
Des Moines, IA
Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    GPL Kernel source: This ROM uses the Asus stock V9.4.2.21 kernel (unmodified) and the sources may be downloaded from here: http://support.asus.com/Download.aspx?SLanguage=en&m=Eee+Pad+Transformer+P rime+TF201&p=20&s=16

***Disclaimer: I am in no way responsible for anything that YOU install on your tablet or the problems caused by that flashing.

I decided to try to build AOKP build 31 with Onskreen Cornerstone baked in. This is the result of that first build and I thought some of you folks might like to play with it. I have NO PLANS to support this or to make it good enough to be a daily driver. I expect it to have bugs but I haven't played with it long enough to see what they all are. I have noticed that the lock screen seems to be a little off with cornerstone running. If I get bored (and maybe a lot of thanks! LOL) I may make another build and try to tweak it more, but I am not promising anything because I have another special project that I'd like to get going. I'm releasing this by request. :) Have fun!

screenshot2012041720343.png

installation-1.png
    1. Make sure you're on the latest CWM (Install CWM v5.8.2.0+ using Rom manager)
    2. MAKE A NANDROID
    3. wipe data/factory reset in recovery
    4. flash ROM
    5. flash Gapps
    6. reboot
    7. If you're installing a new build without wiping, you STILL need to reflash gapps right after flashing the build!!!

Download

Download Gapps 3/17/2012

Video of Alpha 2:

Just in case.....
    Cornerstone - Cobalt

Cobalt Theme is Up for CornerStone Build. :)

See Cobalt Thread.
    http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=1600011

72112892.png

74365262.png

39171681.png
    I just tried the new CM9 nightly. I think it's coming along nicely. The one thing I see that they have that AOKP doesn't, is the status bar battery icons for both batteries. I'm gonna try to take that. LOL. They don't call it the Open Kang Project for nothing. :cool:
    Help!!123891723!!!

Tried to install this on my Xperia X10 and won't load!?!? plz help thnx!

Sorry. Always wanted to do something like that. ;)

Will try once I get home to my Prime. :D