• Yes

Votes: 411 84.6%
  • No

Votes: 75 15.4%

• Total voters
Search This thread

magarn

Jan 22, 2011
it works with windows 7 : you must just open the 2 programs ( WST and unlock) with administrator opening
sorry for my english
en francais : ca marche sous windows 7, il faut juste ouvrir les 2 programmes wst et unlock en tant qu'administrateur ( clic droit sur le .exe)
thanks a lot

Reactions: mcello

SuperKeeper

Aug 31, 2007
Is this just unlock as in SIM unlock for any SIM cards? Because my phone can already take any SIM (apart from 3 in the UK because XDA Orbit isnt 3G). I've also had to a SIP change with UPSL a few months back in order to put in a new ROM, do I have to do this in order to put a newer ROM on?

Sorry for being a bit dumb about this stuff!

mcello

May 3, 2011
Okay, at the risk of bumping a very old post..
I had this mda a few year back and came across it real cheap (€30) yesterday. At the shop they told me it was unlocked but when I got home it seemed, there was still a simlock on it (wtf!?) Went back they gave me a hard time, I gave them an ever harder and went over to a good shop to get it unlocked who unfortunately where too busy today to get it done right away. So I boldly went home, hoping to get a crack at it myself and was real please I found ur post so quick. Unfortunately; no luck so far... :confused:
Did everything up to specs but WST keeps telling me "No Device Detected"
This one has the original T-Mobile windows mobile 6 update and I'm running a Windows 7 here. Any suggestions anyone.
Hope you can help cause I really love this mda and am bound on getting it fixed.

Cheers!

sajib_ngage

Aug 24, 2009
pc restarting

whene i run artimis unlock exe my pc is restarting every time i have tryed sevarel pc and laptop but still facing same problem please any idea?

tipitiboss

Nov 25, 2009
P3301 try step by step but, look like no change imei, when i try the sim unlock, show the original ime and got error.

sourav1981

Jul 21, 2011
I could,t unlock my htc p3300. i am getting an error message that (couldn't detect device) My activesyn icon is also green. I am unable to upgrade my rom

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    This method unlock your CID and SIM.
    Instruction:

FIRST THINGS FIRST

REMOVE ANY PIN and LOCK CODES FROM YOUR PHONE BEFORE GOING ANY FURTHER

ALSO REMOVE ANY SD CARD ABOVE 2GB

1. Download: Artemis Sim Unlock and files below(it contains all we need)

2. Install WST v4.2.2 setup.exe

2a. Install the 2 cab files to your device Cert_spcs.cab and enable rapi.cab (note It Seems Most people must install "EnableRapi.cab" and "Cert_SPCS.cab" manually so you may aswell do it to save any problems Files below)

3. Launch WST and click on Enable RAPI
    4. Click <Repair IMEI> and then enter the new: 355046015665718 (save your current original IMEI before change - you have to go back to it later)
    5. Start ARTEMIS_Unlock.exe, when program ask for .unl file, select the xxx.unl (the file select box appears behind dos box)

5. Start WST again, click <Repair IMEI> and change to your original IMEI (don't forget enable rapi button, cab files should still be installed in device)

I can confirm that it works! Few people already unlock their Artemis successfully :)

Remember! Changing IMEI in many country is illegal! You are doing this at your own risk.

ADMIN:- Please Make this a sticky

If you Vote "NO" Please post so we can try to help you

If it works don't forget to vote on pole and also rate please

Update To everyone wondering if you loose your unlock after flashing a new rom the answer is NO i just installed TMO WM6 stock rom and my phone is still SIM unlocked
    Flashing a stock rom returns your CID To stock so you must reflash USPL to use custom roms link :- http://xdaforums.com/showpost.php?p=1305931&postcount=1

Thanks to all threads on xdadev and to my great searching to find these instructions
    If I running Artemis_Unlock.exe I always get a blue screen and the PC is shutting down.

install WindowsXP-KB926255-x86
    it works with windows 7 : you must just open the 2 programs ( WST and unlock) with administrator opening
    sorry for my english
    en francais : ca marche sous windows 7, il faut juste ouvrir les 2 programmes wst et unlock en tant qu'administrateur ( clic droit sur le .exe)
    thanks a lot