Slight Design Change in RMA Nexus 4

Search This thread

raysurrx7

Dec 5, 2010
I have one of the original N4's when they were released, yellow screen and defective charger. I got an RMA N4 and it looks like they added little nubs to the bottom. Just an FYI

2e23tk8.jpg

lowtje

Jul 30, 2008
And which country?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Last edited by a moderator:

Elsydeon

Feb 10, 2010
Hilo
Interesting touch, and very smart actually given how many people had their backs crack just from temperature variations on whatever surface they put their Nexus 4 down on. Hopefully that lifts the glass off any surface a bit. Flip side is that looks like it'd be a fitment problem for most cases on the market already.

Reactions: karasuhebi

Nigeldg

Feb 25, 2011
i dont think theyd change the desing for that. not worth it.
They probably have a whole variety of reasons. IMO raising the speaker off flat surfaces would be a perfectly good reason because it's completely muffled when you put the phone down on its back. They wouldn't change the hardware just for that, but it'd certainly help.

raysurrx7

Dec 5, 2010
Its REV 11, Production date 02/2013 made in Korea. i'm in the US and It still fits perfectly fine in the LG Bumper. The photo is little confusing it was taken with my original N4 with a macro lens. the hole is the torx screw on the bottom.

Reactions: JanusDC

Top Liked Posts