[Q] Bricked Xperia Play

Search This thread

SpaceBoro

Jan 19, 2014
Hi.
My friend has Xperia Play (R800i). I opened for him bootloader, and flash LuPuS_zeus_GingerBreadv12-ram.img, and one of the android 4 roms.
Everything was fine but he get new phone and decided to give this phone to his girlfriend, and ask me to flash some older rom (faster rom)
So I did..
But accidentally I flashed in simlock to the phone..
So I tried to flash it again. But this time I flashed accidentally X10_V1_BLRelock.ftf (I think this rom came to me with flashtool...)
And now phone is not responding at all. I cant go to flash or fastboot mode, It is not responding for power button.
I have no idea what to do.. Maybe You can help me .

Very sorry for my bad English.. I hope You understand my problem ;)

Best regards

**Edit
Does anyone have any suggestions? Internet tutorials usually can helps with "soft" brick, I think my phone is hard bricked, and they are not working for me.

Last edited:

kks111

Dec 17, 2013
delhi
hi

Hi.
My friend has Xperia Play (R800i). I opened for him bootloader, and flash LuPuS_zeus_GingerBreadv12-ram.img, and one of the android 4 roms.
Everything was fine but he get new phone and decided to give this phone to his girlfriend, and ask me to flash some older rom (faster rom)
So I did..
But accidentally I flashed in simlock to the phone..
So I tried to flash it again. But this time I flashed accidentally X10_V1_BLRelock.ftf (I think this rom came to me with flashtool...)
And now phone is not responding at all. I cant go to flash or fastboot mode, It is not responding for power button.
I have no idea what to do.. Maybe You can help me .

Very sorry for my bad English.. I hope You understand my problem ;)

Best regards

**Edit
Does anyone have any suggestions? Internet tutorials usually can helps with "soft" brick, I think my phone is hard bricked, and they are not working for me.
yes you are right you have hard bricked it ..... i can fix it contact me on gtalk muskanjainxx@gmail.com

badblood_antony

Feb 19, 2010
Mumbai
No response from the device...no vibration while powering on...no display...only if connected to PC it shows smec device...can't do fastboot or recovery

Sent from my SGH-I777 using xda premium

badblood_antony

Feb 19, 2010
Mumbai
I was trying the jb nxt ROM...I had flashed lupus...then I had to flash the Phoenix vendor partition firmware...once rebooted...but it never started after dat

---------- Post added at 07:36 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:35 PM ----------

N also der r no lights...red, blue or green...no lights at all

kks111

Dec 17, 2013
delhi
I was trying the jb nxt ROM...I had flashed lupus...then I had to flash the Phoenix vendor partition firmware...once rebooted...but it never started after dat

---------- Post added at 07:36 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:35 PM ----------

N also der r no lights...red, blue or green...no lights at all

it can be fixed