[THEME] Black & White Slider Icons (standart icons for Leo's Manila)

Search This thread

DaveLeh

Nov 11, 2007
Hello. There are many cool themes out there, but I found a lack of themes to change the slider icons of Manila. I searched everywhere for this, but I couldn't find it so I made it myself.

Since the homescreen of Manila is pretty much black & white but those colourful icons really bugged me especially with that terrible green, I really wanted those stock icons to be black & white too. I changed the icons and made a *.cab for this.

Feel free to use this theme if you like it. Note that it will only change the icons of the slider nothing else.

SAMPLES
=======

attachment.php

(for more samples take a look at the attachment)

INSTALLATION & DEINSTALLATION
=========================

1) Copy the *.cab to your storage card and execute it on your phone.
2) Install it to your device space, not to your storage card!
3) Soft-reset your device.
4) Enjoy!

To uninstall just normally deinstall this application via list of installed applications where you deinstall programs. The Icons will be like they were before again.

I hope you like it. :)

Attachments

• BlackWhite_Slider_Icons.CAB
    1.5 MB · Views: 915
  • sample1.jpg
    sample1.jpg
    34.2 KB · Views: 3,837
  • sample2.jpg
    sample2.jpg
    21.7 KB · Views: 360
  • sample3.jpg
    sample3.jpg
    24.9 KB · Views: 271

hebbe

Feb 21, 2008
lovely, thanks. i've been searching for this for a while. personally, i don't like those colorful stock tabs, too.

thanks and i'll give it a try :)

DaveLeh

Nov 11, 2007

antoniomistretta

Aug 18, 2008
La Spezia, Alessandria
Oh, sorry about that. I pretty much searched for hours on the leo boards, but somehow didn't find these. I used the rest of the day to find out how to extract the files from the device and edit them. :/
But since your cab seems to change more things than mine, maybe not all of my work was in vain.

You did a good job anyway! There is no something problem! :)

Ch3fkoch

Apr 24, 2008
Leipzig
Oh Thank You So Much Man! =D
Everytime the retracted slider with these funny coloured buttons showed up my eyes wanted to blast out so they needn't to see this anymore ^^

Works fine on Jackos S3 (WM6.5) with CHT2.0.0

Last edited: