[Theme]Arconium ics Statusbar theme

Search This thread

iceofhavik

Mar 31, 2011
Usa
I made a theme for Arconium ics. I enjoy the rom but i never liked the stock statusbar, So i decided to make one for other people to enjoy.
Credits are doomed151 for making the rom,krabappel2548 for the statusbar icons i got from his rom.:rolleyes:

I made a new version with quickpannel settings because v2 had some problems and i wasnt able to theme that one. This new one i honestly cant find it on xda anymore. I wish to give credit to the creator but i am unable to give credit where is due. When i find the creator i will put his name and a link for him.

-Directions-
Download whatever version you want.
Transfer the version you want to your phone.
Use root explorer or similar to move the version to System
Set the permisions so its Rw/R/R
Some of the files might be named like v3SystemUI.apk or v3SystemUI.apk.zip
Rename the file so its SystemUI.apk and move it to the apps folder and replace the previous one.
Reboot phone and done :)

V1remix
Screenshot_2012-05-15-21-12-39.png

https://www.box.com/s/fdddadd2e4d5e8a2fae0

V2remix
Screenshot_2012-05-15-21-18-10.png

https://www.box.com/s/c404f4531c956214e0bb

V3remix
Screenshot_2012-05-15-21-28-38-1.png

https://www.box.com/s/bb8d24ac9bbb4eec4e59

V4remix
Screenshot_2012-05-15-21-23-43-1.png

https://www.box.com/s/e5c7f35e6895940d86cb

Signal ash color problem should be fixed. And also updated files to have new icons color to match
Screenshot_2012-05-17-09-13-19.png
Screenshot_2012-05-17-09-11-16.png

I have some more ideas and will be also making these for gingerbread as well
Next Update will have more battery ideas and different color also i will be updating these and taking requests after i get the bugs out

Last edited:

mohoram

Jan 17, 2012
I do not work properly, the screen is rotated 90 degrees and there is no way to return to its original position.:confused::confused::mad:

Darkfunnyguy

Feb 21, 2012
Request help how to modify statusbar toggles colour.

Hi iceofhavik,

I have decompiled systemui.apk for the ICS fw .562 version in apktools folder which has notiifcation toggles in is.

Obviously I am not an expert but I will give a go even it out of my league.

Can you help me and tell where I can open the files that can modify the colours where turn the toggle icons to neon blue or neon green please?

What are the names of files and in which folder please?

Regards,

Darkfunnyguy. :):):):)

iceofhavik

Mar 31, 2011
Usa
I do not work properly, the screen is rotated 90 degrees and there is no way to return to its original position.:confused::confused::mad:

Which one did you download and which arc do you have? And also which arconium are you using

Hi iceofhavik,

I have decompiled systemui.apk for the ICS fw .562 version in apktools folder which has notiifcation toggles in is.

Can you help me and tell where I can open the files that can modify the colours where turn the toggle icons to neon blue or neon green please?

Regards,

Actually dark that is what I am trying to figure out as well. When I figure it out I will send you a pm.

Look great :D Thanks for hard work:)

Thanks!

If you can add a battery percentage it would be the perfect Statusbar. :)

Nice Work

That is coming up soon as well. Very soon

Sent from my Arc using XDA

Last edited:
Reactions: LiquidRobotics

weret

Jan 25, 2009
León
thanks for your work!
in next update I hope you can add battery percentage :)

Last edited:

Darkfunnyguy

Feb 21, 2012
A request, could you add a double icon for recent apps opened beside the settings icon please would be greatly appreciated.

Regards,

Darkfunnyguy.

chitose_ndy

Jan 30, 2011
Jakarta
i've just about to ask someone to make theme like this, and u made this thread, oh my! you're the man my friend!

thanks so much xD

maybe added %mod zip add on xD

blackevileyes

Apr 28, 2012
Xperia Arc S

i have installed ur theme.... working good.... my problem is ........ when my Wifi remains off..... Network signal color gets Ash ........ but when i turns on my Wifi..... the network signal gets the ice bule color....... How can i make the network signal color ice blue for all the time??????

X-Droidinary

Jan 22, 2012
NSW
I just tried to install the SystemUIV2.apk and it said: app not installed. What am I doing wrong? I'm running Arconium ICS 2.2. The settings apk installed no problems.

**EDIT**

I just copied both files to system/app. I'm guessing I need to reboot to make it work?

Sent from Noah's Arc using Tapatalk 2.0.2

Last edited:
Hello! Is there a way to get it on ICS 0.562?

I use it to on ICS Xperia Neo V and it works :D

---------- Post added at 03:33 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:29 PM ----------

yeah how to fix that the signal stays blue and not only with wifi ??
i have the V2 on my Neo V and its working good only the blue signal must be blue not Ash :(

Reactions: franyo

X-Droidinary

Jan 22, 2012
NSW

You have to use a file manager app to move or copy and paste the files to the correct folder but you must have root access.

I used the free version of Root Browser to copy the files from my download folder on my sd card then went to the root of my phone and looked for a folder that is named System. After going into that folder there's another one named app that's where you paste them in but you have to delete a file named SystemUI.apk otherwise when you reboot the quick panel won't work. It will after the first reboot but any other time after that it will stop working and the file I mentioned will take over. I made a backup of SystemUI.apk and put it in my download folder just in case something went wrong. So far everything has been good and its working 100%. I hope this helps you and isn't too confusing.

Reactions: franyo

franyo

Apr 29, 2012
Mantova
You have to use a file manager app to move or copy and paste the files to the correct folder but you must have root access.

I used the free version of Root Browser to copy the files from my download folder on my sd card then went to the root of my phone and looked for a folder that is named System. After going into that folder there's another one named app that's where you paste them in but you have to delete a file named SystemUI.apk otherwise when you reboot the quick panel won't work. It will after the first reboot but any other time after that it will stop working and the file I mentioned will take over. I made a backup of SystemUI.apk and put it in my download folder just in case something went wrong. So far everything has been good and its working 100%. I hope this helps you and isn't too confusing.

thank you very much! but I tried and I've gone to the bar notifications, now try again!

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    I made a theme for Arconium ics. I enjoy the rom but i never liked the stock statusbar, So i decided to make one for other people to enjoy.
    Credits are doomed151 for making the rom,krabappel2548 for the statusbar icons i got from his rom.:rolleyes:

I made a new version with quickpannel settings because v2 had some problems and i wasnt able to theme that one. This new one i honestly cant find it on xda anymore. I wish to give credit to the creator but i am unable to give credit where is due. When i find the creator i will put his name and a link for him.

-Directions-
    Download whatever version you want.
    Transfer the version you want to your phone.
    Use root explorer or similar to move the version to System
    Set the permisions so its Rw/R/R
    Some of the files might be named like v3SystemUI.apk or v3SystemUI.apk.zip
    Rename the file so its SystemUI.apk and move it to the apps folder and replace the previous one.
    Reboot phone and done :)

V1remix
    Screenshot_2012-05-15-21-12-39.png

https://www.box.com/s/fdddadd2e4d5e8a2fae0

V2remix
    Screenshot_2012-05-15-21-18-10.png

https://www.box.com/s/c404f4531c956214e0bb

V3remix
    Screenshot_2012-05-15-21-28-38-1.png

https://www.box.com/s/bb8d24ac9bbb4eec4e59

V4remix
    Screenshot_2012-05-15-21-23-43-1.png

https://www.box.com/s/e5c7f35e6895940d86cb

Signal ash color problem should be fixed. And also updated files to have new icons color to match
    Screenshot_2012-05-17-09-13-19.png
    Screenshot_2012-05-17-09-11-16.png

I have some more ideas and will be also making these for gingerbread as well
    Next Update will have more battery ideas and different color also i will be updating these and taking requests after i get the bugs out
    no I didnt rename the file? or should I? just copy it using ES file with root explorer on.Maybe because mine is locked BL, a very nice work though and i like it, but maybe i wont be able to use it unless i unlock BL,, thanks iceofhavin

Yes read the first post. The file has to be renamed.

I´m using v4 now, nice, i would go to v5 but i like to keep the battery percentage style of v4.

If it´s possible can you make a v6 ? :D

Sure thing.

Does it include the clock & weather widget in the OP?

THX

No lol that's beautiful widgets. From the play store

Yes, work fine with locked boatloader on stock ICS :). Can you make this mod, please? Thank you!

Im confused... That img is my mod...

Doomed, could you make v3 like v4 with blue icons and leave the text white?

Thanks in advance.

Sure, Im not doomed tho..

Hello there! Thanks to this theme of yours coz' I'm really lovin' it. I'm using v5 btw. :)

Good to hear people are enjoying it.

Which one did you download and which arc do you have? And also which arconium are you using

Hi iceofhavik,

Regards,

Actually dark that is what I am trying to figure out as well. When I figure it out I will send you a pm.

Look great :D Thanks for hard work:)

Thanks!

If you can add a battery percentage it would be the perfect Statusbar. :)

Nice Work

That is coming up soon as well. Very soon

I use it to on ICS Xperia Neo V and it works :D

---------- Post added at 03:33 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:29 PM ----------

yeah how to fix that the signal stays blue and not only with wifi ??
    i have the V2 on my Neo V and its working good only the blue signal must be blue not Ash :(
    Why, if changes in the rom file before installing, it does not work properly, :confused::confused: , example, not get the status bar and change if I do THROUGH the recovery after installing the rom if that works :eek::eek:?
    translation via google.

I'm sorry I don't understand what you said.

I tried v2remix yesterday on Arconium 3.b but it doesn't work.
    I haven't tried it on 3b yet I was waiting for a finished bug free version of his new test rom