[Q] Dead Phone - please help

Search This thread

bradspace

Jan 18, 2008
Ellicott City
So at the beach today, my daughter decided to "save some cool rocks" that she found. She tossed them onto the beach blanket (unbeknownst to me), and smashed the screen on my G2. I'm hoping there's a way to get my text messages and call logs. The digitizer is also broken, so that is causing an issue. Anyone have any ideas on how I can retrieve that data? Open to any and all suggestions.

Thanks!

Magic2010

Oct 26, 2010
So at the beach today, my daughter decided to "save some cool rocks" that she found. She tossed them onto the beach blanket (unbeknownst to me), and smashed the screen on my G2. I'm hoping there's a way to get my text messages and call logs. The digitizer is also broken, so that is causing an issue. Anyone have any ideas on how I can retrieve that data? Open to any and all suggestions.

Thanks!

I dont think you can..
But maybe someone else has an idea.

frajobs

Apr 22, 2013
If you are on stock Rom maybe via the LG software on pc via backup... or if you have connection to pc set as MTP then maybe you can extract call logs and sms from sdcard

staticx57

Aug 31, 2008
TR, NJ
If you are open to all suggestions does that include just replacing the screen? It is obviously the option that costs money but it is the only solution that fixes your problem and phone...