[PORT] Beats by Dr.Dre for Gingerbread

Search This thread

matrixzone5

Jan 12, 2011
landing
Screw that I have a pair of head phones with 30 mm drivers and 30 mm subs which are sick. Those head phones beat every pair of beats I have ever tried. The inky time I would ever get beats is if a HTC phone with it comes to sprint I actually like those and that actually sounds good, there even good phones.
edit* 9 bcuz i quoted my response haha) sounds to me like yer talking about skull crushers I have the same and the beats audio makes hem louder but I have to use power amp to compensate forf the washed out bass
sent from my Epic 4g running cm9

Sent from my SPH-D700 using xda premium

Last edited:

rulyskull

Mar 6, 2010
edit* 9 bcuz i quoted my response haha) sounds to me like yer talking about skull crushers I have the same and the beats audio makes hem louder but I have to use power amp to compensate forf the washed out bass
sent from my Epic 4g running cm9

Si senor

sent from my Epic 4g running touchwiz for now.

matrixzone5

Jan 12, 2011
landing
Si senor

sent from my Epic 4g running touchwiz for now.

Haha best 70 dollars I ever spent I'm about to go to my couzins house and put his beats pros to shame he's so comfident about them well I dnt think he will be after he watches my head phones vibrate across the table haha any ways can you tell mme which is high quality power amp wnt tell me the bit rate of my songs for some reason is alac or flac higher quality (this question is for anyone who can answer)

Gavisann

Jun 28, 2011
Is there a zip to bring my audio back to stock? Can I just delete all of the files the zip added?

Send from my SPH-D700 (Samsung Epic 4G)

matrixzone5

Jan 12, 2011
landing
Is there a zip to bring my audio back to stock? Can I just delete all of the files the zip added?

Send from my SPH-D700 (Samsung Epic 4G)
Using a root explorer u cud copy and paste the bin directory from the rom on ur sd card to ur system directory? ( plz correct me if I'm wrong)

beltsnspoons

Jul 28, 2011
Dayton, Ohio
Seems you really don't what beats is really about everybody thinks its for bass only and if you're one of those than......beats is about crystal clear from low and high and coming together as one voodoo is a joke comparing to beats, its so much ****ing coding its not funny for this mod to be 3/4 clear you would have to add the missing codecs in the framework.jar if you know how to smali n baksmali I could shoot you the folder to put it in. and couple other files that are missing.

Sent from my powered Shooter E3D with Infection of AnthraX Jamz by wolf.

Sent from my SPH-D700 using XDA App

In order for this post to be 3/4 clear you would have to add in the missing punctuation....

Let me be the first to say, "ummmm....what?"

Fire n mage

Oct 13, 2010
newport news, VA
Its directly off the sgs 2 ie samsung I doubt it but hey no harm no foul go for it just nandroid bac,k up first all I cann see happening is it breaking ur sound I doubt a couple of audio libs is gunna brick u

Yea makes sense.. its for my bro i feel bad since he has no voodoo haha, thanks :D

Death259

Nov 15, 2010
Seems you really don't what beats is really about everybody thinks its for bass only and if you're one of those than......beats is about crystal clear from low and high and coming together as one voodoo is a joke comparing to beats, its so much ****ing coding its not funny for this mod to be 3/4 clear you would have to add the missing codecs in the framework.jar if you know how to smali n baksmali I could shoot you the folder to put it in. and couple other files that are missing.

Sent from my powered Shooter E3D with Infection of AnthraX Jamz by wolf.

Shoot me the folder then. I can't release it due to HTC sueing my ass tho.

Sent from my AOKP/MIUI Epic 4G. I am an überkanger and proud!

Any chance i could get the folder as well? I'm quoting both of you in hopes one of you can shoot it my way.

.Elite_The_King.

Sep 26, 2011
Los Angeles
Any chance i could get the folder as well? I'm quoting both of you in hopes one of you can shoot it my way.

Shoot me the folder then. I can't release it due to HTC sueing my ass tho.

Sent from my AOKP/MIUI Epic 4G. I am an überkanger and proud!

Okay but this is NOT a flash-a-ble zip just files where they go. Make a flashable for your ROM have fun remember nand or backup. No especial permissions same as the folder permissions in your system. Called it Jamz by marcusant

Attachments

• Dr.Beats.zip
    1.3 MB · Views: 63
Last edited:

matrixzone5

Jan 12, 2011
landing
Okay but this is NOT a flash-a-ble zip just files where they go. Make a flashable for your ROM have fun remember nand or backup. No especial permissions same as the folder permissions in your system. Called it Jamz by marcusant

So theoretically I can just copy and paste the contents to the appropriate folders instead of making a flashable?

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    I installed through CWM on CM9. My sound sounds great here at work on work headphones but not sure if its just a placebo effect. I played a Coldplay song through Google Music. That's 320K right?. It sounded pretty awesome but not sure what files I would check since there isn't really an indication that it's on or not

Must be a placebo effect. nothing can make coldplay sound good

Sent from my cm_tenderloin using Tapatalk
    Eargasm confirmed

Sent from my SPH-D700 using Tapatalk
    Nowadays everybody gotta talk like they got somethin to say but when they move their lips, its a bunch of gibberish and MFers act like they forgot about Voodoo (or PowerAmp) :p

Sent from my SPH-D710 using xda premium
    tumblr_lzzht3rz6V1r7oby3o1_400.jpg