[Q] [Help] twitter timescape error

Search This thread

slogger001

Sep 24, 2013
Patna/Bihar/India
whenever I try to login to twitter via timescape I got error like " authentication error" it was working well till today but when I log out and try to re login I got this error plz help

syphontk

Dec 14, 2013
mumbai
whenever I try to login to twitter via timescape I got error like " authentication error" it was working well till today but when I log out and try to re login I got this error plz help
This problem is faced by all xperia devices on JB4.1.2 .its caused due recent changes in twitter websites.. All v can hope is for sony to provide a timescape update. else use some other twitter client

bangawasawa

May 17, 2012
I am having the same problem. I have an Xperia Play R800i with original ROM, unrooted, Android 2.3.4
I use TimeScape daily, it's a handy application for overviewing your recent activity, though I mainly use it for Twitter.

Suddenly, a few days ago it started to give me a 'Twitter error' and would not update.

When I try to delete Twitter info and re-enter it, it ALWAYS says that "Log-in info is incorrect".
I am absolutely 100% sure I am entering the correct info, what a bunch of cr*p!
Also tried more solutions that I found on the web, like disabling the auto-correct function in text input, changing the time zone... But nothing helps.

Do you guys think there might be an update from Sony to resolve this? I am very doubtful....

slogger001

Sep 24, 2013
Patna/Bihar/India
probably yes

I am having the same problem. I have an Xperia Play R800i with original ROM, unrooted, Android 2.3.4
I use TimeScape daily, it's a handy application for overviewing your recent activity, though I mainly use it for Twitter.

Suddenly, a few days ago it started to give me a 'Twitter error' and would not update.

When I try to delete Twitter info and re-enter it, it ALWAYS says that "Log-in info is incorrect".
Also tried more solutions that I found on the web, like disabling the auto-correct function in text input, changing the time zone... But nothing helps.

Do you guys think there might be an update from Sony to resolve this? I am very doubtful....

Might be becoz as it is mentioned in earlier many people facing problem especially in twitter timescape so let's hope Sony will sort it out soon

slogger001

Sep 24, 2013
Patna/Bihar/India
it will take time

I have posted this problem in Sony mobile forum site the said that Sony is working on it till than wait

Chichai

Jan 26, 2014

Whenever I try to log in to Twitter via Timescape it says "Sign in to to access Twitter". What could be the problem? :(

bangawasawa

May 17, 2012
I don't know what happened and I haven't installed/done anything on my phone, but it works now. I noticed it yesterday as I tried to (again) input my Twitter sign-in info and it worked.
FWIW I have an Xperia Play R800i.Hope it works for everybody now.

slogger001

Sep 24, 2013
Patna/Bihar/India
lucky

I don't know what happened and I haven't installed/done anything on my phone, but it works now. I noticed it yesterday as I tried to (again) input my Twitter sign-in info and it worked.
FWIW I have an Xperia Play R800i.Hope it works for everybody now.

ur lucky. my app opens but stucks in the middle :confused:

Attachments

• Screenshot_2014-01-31-14-16-03.png
    Screenshot_2014-01-31-14-16-03.png
    5.9 KB · Views: 36

Chichai

Jan 26, 2014
Try to install from another source phone like "xperia l" or try the Xperia, 2011.
As it will not work then I jescze one solution.

The TIMESCAPE itself is working via Facebook, but when it comes to Twitter, though I have the twitter app and the twitter plugin, it doesn't really work :( :eek: Can someone help me what to do? :crying:

Top Liked Posts