ROM MIUI V5 4.1.24

Search This thread

bangeko

Mar 31, 2011
Bekasi
Is it just me who feels that there is a problem with the camera? :(

I haven't test panorama yet, I can take picture and record video with no problem. Could you explain more detail about "problem with the camera?
I use lupus_jbv8_480 kernel, delete browser and camera on install, use cameraics from playstore.

Surpriser

Mar 26, 2010
Thanks for your great rom. i have wifi issue. it turn on but not showing any available network. tried with both turbo and lupus kernel and tried many times inatall ( full wipe data cache and system ) but no lock. also i tried lupus wifi (from boot menu) but no lock! can anyone help me?

thowiee

Mar 28, 2012
Jakarta
I haven't test panorama yet, I can take picture and record video with no problem. Could you explain more detail about "problem with the camera?
I use lupus_jbv8_480 kernel, delete browser and camera on install, use cameraics from playstore.

Thank for your help, I was use wrong kernel! Now the camera is back to normal. Thank you dude! :D

Last edited:

raminta

Jul 30, 2012
shiraz
Xiaomi Mi 8
Xiaomi Poco F3
Thanks for your great rom. i have wifi issue. it turn on but not showing any available network. tried with both turbo and lupus kernel and tried many times inatall ( full wipe data cache and system ) but no lock. also i tried lupus wifi (from boot menu) but no lock! can anyone help me?

U can use wifix to fix it

Attachments

• com.fardjad.android.wifixmanager-e4054fc324e1a32eb873b55632d00019.apk
    59.4 KB · Views: 64

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    MIUI ROM 4.1.24 Full Changelog

[System]
    Fix - When listening to a call with headphones, audio output was too soft (1-23) (Mi 3 WCDMA)
    Fix - Sometimes phone would still display charging status after USB charger was disconnected (1-23) (Mi 3 WCDMA)
    Fix - Phone wouldn't recognize ATM/credit card reader accessories (1-23) (Mi 3 WCDMA)

[Contacts]
    New - Added English for importing contacts via Bluetooth (1-21)

[Gallery]
    Optimization - Uploaded video names will not display the file extension (1-21)

[Weather]
    Optimization - If a city name hasn't been translated into the current system language, it will be replaced by the local language automatically (1-21)
    Optimization - Sharing features are now the same as system sharing features (1-21)
    Optimization - Weather warnings are only displayed when system language is set to Simplified Chinese (1-21)
    Optimization - More ways to share Weather info (1-22)
    Fix - After switching system language, Weather widget would display incorrectly (1-21)

[Lock screen, Status bar, and Notification shade]
    Optimization - Custom notifications will now change along with system language (1-21)

[Video]
    New- Mi Link function notification (1-22)
    Optimization - For Mi Link, when there is only 1 device, it will be displayed directly onscreen (1-22)
    Fix - Fixed RTSP streaming media seek issue (1-22) (Mi 3 TD version)

Go To here for full changelog review

Changelog by me

-Fully update MIUI v5 4.1.24
    -Optimized settings
    -Play Rom to more

Installation

-Download Turbo Kernel
    -Download Rom
    -Download Fix locksreen issue
    -Put Rom and Fix to Your sdCard
    -Flash Turbo kernel via fastboot
    -Go to recovery (wipe cace,dalvik cache,data,system)
    -Flash rom
    -reboot

after you enter the home screen and then reboot again into recovery and flash the fix and reboot..

Note : Only Install App Patch you nedded in Aroma because size of system Rom is to small:cowboy:

DOWNLOAD

http://en.miui.com/thread-14309-1-1.html

CREDIIT

ALLAH S.W.T
    AYAH DAN IBU
    MY NGANU :v
    FXP
    COLITEAM
    ATMO DIMEJAD
    @Dzol CP
    ARIZ TIANTO RETURNS
    AMARULZ
    MAXWORX
    BANG IMRAN (pembimbing ane + donatur)
    ALFIN FERDY WICAKSONO (donatur)
    @CosmicDan
    All Admin dan All Member Grup Neo L

ScreenShoot

picture.php

XDA:DevDB Information
    MIUI V5 4.1.24, a ROM for the Sony Ericsson Xperia Play

Contributors
    ronii ahmad
    ROM OS Version: 4.1.x Jelly Bean
    ROM Kernel: Linux 2.6.x
    Based On: CyanogenMod

Version Information
    Current Stable Version: 24-01-2014
    Stable Release Date: 2014-02-04

Created 2014-02-04
    Last Updated 2014-02-04
    great work..seems nice.:good:
    thanks dev.... are you stoped your miui port development?

for the moment i think yes..i wil continue working on this for xperia play and neoL to get touchpads working and full stable and performance rom.:) still no donations and no xperia play working,but im hoping i get it fixed..for now roms only for arc/S and maybe i will get a new xperia..but i sell my arcS..not my play..this phone will never leave here.:)

maxworks will update to the same on MIUI forum .. will wait for his version too.. as have been using his since 3.8.16

well,thanks for your appreciation since im working with maxworks since first releases to bring this for xperia play..first releases wont boot for play until i took over the MIUIv5..as you may see its only subforum its not max the OP for the rom..i cant bring this for play without him and he couldnt have this MIUI5 for play without me..but always good to see users appreciation.:eek::eek::eek:

thats why all developers,advanced users etc are gone and this subforum is almost dead.:rolleyes:
    RESERVED

Already To Download :laugh::laugh:
    thanks dev.... are you stoped your miui port development?

hi bro Dev, it's nice to see you. You got appreciate from smokerman dude...that's good.
    So, keep developing bro Dev. We love you :good: we support you always.
    By the way, will it run well on Neo L bro? I think I should try it.