[Share] Xposed Modules you use

Search This thread

pepoluan

Jul 31, 2012
Jakarta
Hello fellow Xperia SP users!

I'm starting this thread so that we can inform each other of cool/useful Xposed modules that we use... and perhaps give each other some input on the proper usage of each module, or whether the module has been superseded by another, or...

Well, you get the general idea.

So, let me start by listing my modules and my reason for installing each:

1. Android Phone Vibrator -- mainly to make the phone vibrate when outgoing call is connected. Thus, I don't have to keep holding the phone against my ears while waiting for the destination to pick up the phone.
  2. App Settings -- mainly to selectively allow automatic screen rotation for some apps.
  3. BootManager -- to disable some apps from starting automatically on boot
  4. Burnt Toast -- cosmetic addition; I like seeing the icon of the app that generates the toast :)
  5. Complete Action Plus -- mainly to get the GB-style "tap to choose the app, check 'Always' to make it permanent" pop-up. It has an additional feature of being able to 'hide' apps I don't ever want to share with, and even sort the list.
  6. ExpandableVolume -- adds a button on the volume 'toast', to allow setting of all settable volumes quickly
  7. Greenify -- part of the Greenify Donation app
  8. Performance Profile -- allows setting maxfreq/minfreq per app; thus apps that seem to drain my battery when being open, usually get their maxfreq lowered to 1.2 GHz (or lower) to help reduce battery usage
  9. ReceiverStop -- to disable some apps from starting automatically on certain events
  10. Ringer & Notification Volume Unlink in ICS/JB -- as the title says
  11. SPDY -- this is a backport of KitKat's OkHttp module to ICS/JB. Not sure if it's effective, but doesn't hurt so far...
  12. Swap Volume Keys -- when landscape, the Vol Up & Vol Down keys are swapped to make them more intuitive
  13. SystemUI Patcher -- mainly to make the status bar transparent on the home screen :) ... see this thread for more info.
  14. Tinted Status Bar -- to make the status bar auto-adapt to the app. It's a hit-and-miss situation, currently, but it makes my status bar less boring, so I'm keeping it. For now :)
  15. Whatsapp Quiet Hours -- forces Whatsapp to be quiet during my sleep
  16. XHaloFloatingWindow -- enables 'halo' floating window, similar to ParanoidAndroid
  17. Xperia™ Xposed -- mods a lot of Xperia's SystemUI elements, bundled by eXistenZ Ultra

That's mine. What's yours?

Reactions: ZyxeLa

lorkan126

Apr 30, 2013
I am currently using

tinted status bar: for make xperia more beautiful

App settings: Fixing memory management, works great with greenify, i Keep xperia home, music player and Chrome resident when I am using it, no force closes, When not using just greenify.

Reactions: pepoluan

TsunaH

Jan 21, 2014
Paris
I am actually using :
- Gravity Box for the customisation
-xhaloFloatingWindow for the windows too
-Adaway to hide ads
-Greenify to stop some apps.
-SmoothProgressBar
-Swap Volume keys

Envoyé de mon C5303 en utilisant Tapatalk

Reactions: pepoluan

Lajbymester

Jan 5, 2011
What I'm using:
-ActivityForceNewTask: the name says it. I use it because I can close Quickpic and MXPlayer from the task switcher after opening a picture or video from a file browser.
-App Settings: change basic settings per app, like: change permissions, make it stay in memory, change the language of the app, change dpi, etc.
-Alternate App Picker: ICS and below-like default app choser.
-Burnt Toast: show app icon in toast notification.
-GravityBox: it provides a lot of customizations, very useful
-KitKat Toast Backport: KitKat-like toast notifications
-XBatteryThemer: Change the look of the battery icon on the statusbar
-Xperia MultiMiniapps: launch multiple miniapps on stock 4.1 (stock 4.3 has this feature by default)
-Xposed Preference Injector: Inject Xposed module preferences into Settings app

Dashing_97

Apr 23, 2014
Ghaziabad
s is what i am using

Hey guys, these are the xposed modules i am using with reasons -

1) Xperia Xposed- it gives me many customization options, my settings are -

1. Navigation bar height - 42dp which belive me is perfect for this phone, 36dp is too small ;)
2. Media settings which give me the option to switch tracks with volume button and turn it off with camera button
3. Power menu outings which give me more power menu options and i am using forced light theme which makes the power menu look colourful and beautiful ;)

2) gem Xperia xposed- guys this is the most important module for any Xperia user as it give you the option to apply gradient per status and navigation bars, i personally don't like Corris home launcher and therefore i use translucent gradient to make my bars translucent

3) boot manager - i think it's purpose is very clear to all ;)

4)YouTube adaway - this is a great module which makes it possible to remove the annoying YouTube ads at the starting of videos :D

5) [xad] - this is another great module that helps you to stop the annoying ads that are out up in many free apps to annoy us. -_-

6) Xperia dialer mods - this module helps us to record calls

7) android phone vibrator- it held to know if an outgoing call had been picked up by the reciever by giving a small vibration and many other useful features too :D

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Hello fellow Xperia SP users!

I'm starting this thread so that we can inform each other of cool/useful Xposed modules that we use... and perhaps give each other some input on the proper usage of each module, or whether the module has been superseded by another, or...

Well, you get the general idea.

So, let me start by listing my modules and my reason for installing each:

1. Android Phone Vibrator -- mainly to make the phone vibrate when outgoing call is connected. Thus, I don't have to keep holding the phone against my ears while waiting for the destination to pick up the phone.
    2. App Settings -- mainly to selectively allow automatic screen rotation for some apps.
    3. BootManager -- to disable some apps from starting automatically on boot
    4. Burnt Toast -- cosmetic addition; I like seeing the icon of the app that generates the toast :)
    5. Complete Action Plus -- mainly to get the GB-style "tap to choose the app, check 'Always' to make it permanent" pop-up. It has an additional feature of being able to 'hide' apps I don't ever want to share with, and even sort the list.
    6. ExpandableVolume -- adds a button on the volume 'toast', to allow setting of all settable volumes quickly
    7. Greenify -- part of the Greenify Donation app
    8. Performance Profile -- allows setting maxfreq/minfreq per app; thus apps that seem to drain my battery when being open, usually get their maxfreq lowered to 1.2 GHz (or lower) to help reduce battery usage
    9. ReceiverStop -- to disable some apps from starting automatically on certain events
    10. Ringer & Notification Volume Unlink in ICS/JB -- as the title says
    11. SPDY -- this is a backport of KitKat's OkHttp module to ICS/JB. Not sure if it's effective, but doesn't hurt so far...
    12. Swap Volume Keys -- when landscape, the Vol Up & Vol Down keys are swapped to make them more intuitive
    13. SystemUI Patcher -- mainly to make the status bar transparent on the home screen :) ... see this thread for more info.
    14. Tinted Status Bar -- to make the status bar auto-adapt to the app. It's a hit-and-miss situation, currently, but it makes my status bar less boring, so I'm keeping it. For now :)
    15. Whatsapp Quiet Hours -- forces Whatsapp to be quiet during my sleep
    16. XHaloFloatingWindow -- enables 'halo' floating window, similar to ParanoidAndroid
    17. Xperia™ Xposed -- mods a lot of Xperia's SystemUI elements, bundled by eXistenZ Ultra

That's mine. What's yours?
    I am currently using

tinted status bar: for make xperia more beautiful

App settings: Fixing memory management, works great with greenify, i Keep xperia home, music player and Chrome resident when I am using it, no force closes, When not using just greenify.
    I am actually using :
    - Gravity Box for the customisation
    -xhaloFloatingWindow for the windows too
    -Adaway to hide ads
    -Greenify to stop some apps.
    -SmoothProgressBar
    -Swap Volume keys

Envoyé de mon C5303 en utilisant Tapatalk