[Q] Camera working on 4.2.2

Search This thread

WritzX

Feb 8, 2014
Kolkata
Hey guys, I have not really been up to date with the news. But Is camera working on 4.2.2 roms with Pre-Installed JB Phones?

Thanks.

WritzX

Feb 8, 2014
Kolkata

Are you COMPLETELY sure? Because when I left, even after the camera bug was completely fixed for almost everyone using the ported rom and all different custom roms came out, I did not get camera fixed in anyway only because my phone was something different from the others, and mine had JB preinstalled out of the box(some other people also had these though but very minority). So, I don't wanna try and see if its fixed. I want to know before trying...Hope you understand...

Thanks.

Sdk_Zone

Nov 16, 2012
Surat
Are you COMPLETELY sure? Because when I left, even after the camera bug was completely fixed for almost everyone using the ported rom and all different custom roms came out, I did not get camera fixed in anyway only because my phone was something different from the others, and mine had JB preinstalled out of the box(some other people also had these though but very minority). So, I don't wanna try and see if its fixed. I want to know before trying...Hope you understand...

Thanks.

i will suggest u backup ur stock rom before doing any thing.....n yes i'm sure bt some roms have prob n lags with defferent thing...please read whole rom op before downloading any roms there r clearly mention any lag or issues....bt dont fear dear there r many stable n bug less roms available...try it on ur own way...i will give u link to index for rom for mmx a110...choose it from there - http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=2172561 thread by iamnimit

hit thanks if i helped u.

WritzX

Feb 8, 2014
Kolkata
I know all these stuff...anyway thanks...I just needed to confirm before downloading over 200 mbs...

Sent from my Micromax A110 using Tapatalk 4

T

tanay_sarkar

I know all these stuff...anyway thanks...I just needed to confirm before downloading over 200 mbs...

no rear cam not working in 4.2.2 roms on jb out of the box canvas 2. i hv tried all roms... if its working on ur phone then plz suggest me which rom n how

WritzX

Feb 8, 2014
Kolkata
no rear cam not working in 4.2.2 roms on jb out of the box canvas 2. i hv tried all roms... if its working on ur phone then plz suggest me which rom n how

If you have already tried...probably it won't work with me too...I am a bit busy right now because of exams. So can't try before this weekend...

kundan.lohar

Mar 21, 2013
Rajasthan,India

Thanks.
try SLT Nexus revenge rom

Top Liked Posts