DN3 v5 FOR NOTE 2 N7105, ATT I317, I317M Mega Download Error

Search This thread

anik.se

Oct 6, 2013
Rangpur
I'm trying to using DN3 v5 FOR NOTE 2 N7105, ATT I317, I317M Rom for my Note 2 GT-N7105... But I've a slow internet connection, so the download link from Mega cloud service causing error and I'm not able to download the large 1.86GB file in my PC. The download is not resume capable too.

Can I get a non Mega download link from anyone, that I can resume...I've tried to post it to official DN3 thread, but apparently I'm not allowed to post there until I've 10 post in XDA forum previously.

Help me get over this big trouble as I wont be able to download the Rom without resume support
Dropbox/Mediafire/Copy link would be much helpful :)

Anik

Last edited:
Reactions: killswitch451

xtrmewhacker

Jun 11, 2013
I had a similar problem

I'm trying to using DN3 v5 FOR NOTE 2 N7105, ATT I317, I317M Rom for my Note 2 GT-N7105... But I've a slow internet connection, so the download link from Mega cloud service causing error and I'm not able to download the large 1.86GB file in my PC. The download is not resume capable too.

Can I get a non Mega download link from anyone, that I can resume...I've tried to post it to official DN3 thread, but apparently I'm not allowed to post there until I've 10 post in XDA forum previously.

Help me get over this big trouble as I wont be able to download the Rom without resume support

Anik

I'm Sorry i dont have any links but Google megadownloader and download the program and u'll be able to download the ROM wid no probs and resume capability.
Regards,
xtrmewhacker
PLZ HIT THANKS IF I HELPED YOU.:good:

Reactions: anik.se

userr12

Apr 19, 2007
Rotterdam

Anik

Not sure if it will help you, but my download failed too, so instead of using just chrome to download it, I used jDownloader http://jdownloader.org/

This way the download finished just fine...

(install jDownloader and start the program, copy the mega download link, the link will be verified in jDownloader in the tab "Link grabber", right click link and click "continue with all", download will start....)

Reactions: anik.se

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

Anik
    I had a similar problem

Anik

I'm Sorry i dont have any links but Google megadownloader and download the program and u'll be able to download the ROM wid no probs and resume capability.
    Regards,
    xtrmewhacker
    PLZ HIT THANKS IF I HELPED YOU.:good:

Anik

Not sure if it will help you, but my download failed too, so instead of using just chrome to download it, I used jDownloader http://jdownloader.org/

This way the download finished just fine...

(install jDownloader and start the program, copy the mega download link, the link will be verified in jDownloader in the tab "Link grabber", right click link and click "continue with all", download will start....)