[ROM][11/8] - Stock Rooted De-Odex / Odex - VRBLJ1 - Jellybean Leak #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

Scott

Retired Recognized Developer
As the name implies this is a stock rooted ROM in either Odex or De-Odex flavors!

This is Jellybean leak number #2 ;c)

This is possibly the final build! Meaning OTA. This is what the source told me!

Features
  • Odex or De-Odex
  • Rooted
  • Busybox
  • zip aligned
  • init.d support
  • adb as root

SGS3-BLJ1.png

De-Odex Download HERE
Odex Download HERE

Please hit Thanks! It doesn't cost a penny!

Big Thanks to "open1your1eyes0" for sharing the leak!

Last edited:

Scott

Sharing Policy

• The spirit of Open Source is to share your knowledge and files with the rest of the world so they can improve on what you do when possible. This is also my philosophy and I would never compromise that!
  • You are free to use this ROM or any part of this ROM any way you like as long as you give a link back to this thread or my website, www.scottsroms.com
  • Do not use my work if you cannot give proper credits!
  • Consider this your permission! Please do not PM me asking if its OK to build off this ROM. Permission granted!
  • However this does not include my CleanROM series of ROMS. Please do not use those without contacting me first!
  • This ROM is not a CleanROM. Its a stock rooted and all yours!

Last edited:

chupafaros

Dec 27, 2010
New leak? Still should flash new radios and rpm? Or are there even newer radios and rpm?? EVERYTHING working?

Sent from my SCH-I535 using xda premium

Hotweelz66

Aug 6, 2009
Salem/Metro
I think I'm finally just going to have to root. Was waiting to see about official OTA but with a second leak already I don't think I can wait any longer. I would have ended up rooting anyway! :p BTW I still have two Rezounds in the family that are running your CR 4.5 and still working great.

jbdan

Aug 30, 2010
Atlanta
Hot dawg y'all are fast and rock this phone hard! :cool:

Scott

Is this Vzw leak? Full bloat?

Its possible OTA. Its stock and rooted and zip aligned. Just the basic stuff. Nothing else, so yes, full bloat edition :good:

I think I'm finally just going to have to root. Was waiting to see about official OTA but with a second leak already I don't think I can wait any longer. I would have ended up rooting anyway! :p BTW I still have two Rezounds in the family that are running your CR 4.5 and still working great.
Might as well!

Have I ever steered you wrong? :angel:

Hot dawg y'all are fast and rock this phone hard! :cool:

Agreed!

This is great to see!!!

Sent from my SCH-I535 using xda app-developers app
Indeed!

Can't wait for new radio and rpm!!!!

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2
Tell Beans to hurry the hell up then, lol ;)

Awesome scott you are a beast. Hope to see a ULE version soon ^_^

Tonight... Later on... I need to break for a while. 3 Major devices and ROMS in less than a few days....

I put up 4 stock roots today alone (Counting these 2). Im not going to be able to afford the bandwidth overage on my cable connection so I have to wait till after midnight when they stop metering. Im sure some donations will come through and help with that. They always do :fingers-crossed:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts