Recent Apps shortcuts?

Search This thread

saloums7

Jul 19, 2012
Montreal
Hi :)

I'm new around this part of XDA. I just bought an Xperia Z1 from Kijiji for $350 (Great find actually everything runs great!) The screen is great, camera also, no weird issues AT ALL.

I only have 1 little thing bothering me and was wondering if it's possible to do anything about it without flashing a whole different ROM.
So here's my question :
Is it possible to completely remove the shortcuts at the bottom of the Recent Apps list? I don't mind rooting/unlocking BL but I'd prefer to stay on stock rom if possible for the time being (It's running 4.2.2, I want to update. I do plan on unlocking BL and hopefully root can be achieved through recovery if I'm correct?

So yeah all these wonderful questions I'm asking myself, the real question I'm here to ask is : Is it posible to completely remove the shortcuts at the bottom of the Recent Apps list? (Xposed, Framework edits) Any ideas?

One other, much less important question... What the heck is the Fifa 2014 logo doing on the box? :p

Any help is appreciated :)

Last edited:

saloums7

Jul 19, 2012
Montreal
Anyone? :(

It's the only thing that bugs me about the Sony UI that I don't know how to fix; the Notification toggles being the other thing I can fix (Xposed).