Stock Firmware => Lag on SM-T210/SM-T211

How many of you have had this problem on these devices?

• I don't have it on SM-T211

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I don't have the problem.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Search This thread

samip537FIN

Nov 4, 2013
samip.fi
Hello all,

Has anybody else had problems with SM-T210/SM-T211 lagging when you have bought it?

My friend who has SM-T211 showed me that his device lags like crazy when it was not running an custom ROM. Mine was lagging too. The fix was to install 3rd party firmware, but that voids the warrently, but oh,well.

I'll attach an poll to this about it.

Please leave feedback so I know how many people have had that problem on these devices. (Samsung Tab 3 7.0 WiFi & GSM versions)

P.S Mine SM-T210 is ROOTED and running RocketTab ROM with custom kernel.

Last edited:

Ripshock

Dec 21, 2013
Bayt Jala
Yeah I had a lag but I flashed rockettab 3 by tempdroid and it's smooth now but I would like to know what you did

Sent from my SM-T210(R)ocketTab 3.0 $up€R_f@$T

307pavlos

Aug 14, 2012
Yeah I had a lag but I flashed rockettab 3 by tempdroid and it's smooth now but I would like to know what you did

Sent from my SM-T210(R)ocketTab 3.0 $up€R_f@$T

Hello, i have the tab 3 7.0". I face the same issue here. What's the best firmware out there? I'm a new user on this device and i dont know much about tablet ROMs. This rockettab 3 by tempdroid is it good enough? Should i try to install it?

thanks in advance guys!!!

andynroid

Apr 27, 2010
Klang Valley
Xiaomi Mi 10T / 10T Pro
Hello all,

Has anybody else had problems with SM-T210/SM-T211 lagging when you have bought it?

My friend who has SM-T211 showed me that his device lags like crazy when it was not running an custom ROM. Mine was lagging too. The fix was to install 3rd party firmware, but that voids the warrently, but oh,well.

I'll attach an poll to this about it.

Please leave feedback so I know how many people have had that problem on these devices. (Samsung Tab 3 7.0 WiFi & GSM versions)

Root it and use this

http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?p=49903814

Sent from my SM-T211 using xda premium

thref23

Jul 27, 2007
Out of the box, rooted but mostly unchanged, with the Play store open in Chrome...yeah, laggier than it should be.

Deleting bloatware, downloading a startup manager, unchecking Power Saver stuff, turning off sync and updates, replacing the TouchWiz launcer with Nova, and using Dolphin instead of Chrome goes a long way. You don't have to outright flash a custom ROM (although it could be the easiest way to go especially if you don't want to get in depth at all).

Last edited:

Ripshock

Dec 21, 2013
Bayt Jala
The ram usage of a stock frimware is hight because if it's bloatware apps, flashing rockettab 3.1 was the only thing I did that made me proud

Sent from my SM-T210(R)ocketTab 3.1 $up€R_f@$T