Menu and Back- touch key light? Yes or No on this model?

Search This thread

Devourz

Oct 1, 2011
Hello folks,

Friend of mine just got Samsung Galaxy Y S5360, and there is no backlight on his Menu and Back key right bellow his screen.

Ive tried checking youtube some phones looks like they have light on those keys?

So wanted to ask people here who have this phone, does really there is key light or theres not ?

If keys dont light up at night or at use thats pretty inconvenient of you are using you phone at night/in dark places.

Thanks in advance.

Kousthubha Kumar

Feb 18, 2012
There is no back light for any model of galaxy y.. Those videos must be fake not possible to get back light. But you can make the menu and back keys to vibrate at the most..

Sent from my GT-S5360 using xda premium

Last edited:
Reactions: Devourz

Devourz

Oct 1, 2011
Thats kinda shame .. your keys not to be luminated in dark rooms or whatever.

Thanks again mate, I have SGS2 keys have light guess its not the case here =) putty. Must be pain to operate it if you are in dark room.

NeelDroid

Mar 6, 2012
Kolkata
Thats kinda shame .. your keys not to be luminated in dark rooms or whatever.

Thanks again mate, I have SGS2 keys have light guess its not the case here =) putty. Must be pain to operate it if you are in dark room.

Not really dude.. it's quite a small phone.. so u can always find em below the screen.. nd besides it's just two keys.. not like a whole keypad without backlight.. nd I think the physical home button is a good reference.. U can feel it if u touch it.. so U know menu is just at the left.. nd back is at the right side! :)

Devourz

Oct 1, 2011
Well probably its unusual for me since i come from Nexus and SGS2 :| where im used to those buttons to have backlight. At-least now I know his phone is not broken xD

MuNNa619

May 17, 2012
KORBA, CHHATTISGARH
i think u were just confirming that he didnt recieved a defective piece .. right ?? :D

anyway ... within 2-3 days he will get used to with touch controls withought backlight and never make a single mistake...

i usually ub the whole RIGHT SIDE space from home button and that helps me operate the phone flawlessly.

deathviper

Feb 1, 2012
www.facebook.com
Not really dude.. it's quite a small phone.. so u can always find em below the screen.. nd besides it's just two keys.. not like a whole keypad without backlight.. nd I think the physical home button is a good reference.. U can feel it if u touch it.. so U know menu is just at the left.. nd back is at the right side! :)

ya I also think there is only 2 touch buttons
not a set of QWERTY

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    There is no back light for any model of galaxy y.. Those videos must be fake not possible to get back light. But you can make the menu and back keys to vibrate at the most..

Sent from my GT-S5360 using xda premium