Unable to get Titanium to backup my apps.

Search This thread

MrSamEpic

Aug 2, 2011
Raleigh
I recently updated my Sprint S4 to NA7 at a Sprint store. I rooted it, but now the apps can't backup with TB. There seems to be a read/write problem which I've never experienced until now. Does anyone know how to correct this issue so the Internal storage (phone) can "communicate" with the SD Card? Thanks in advance.

Sent using my SGS4 w/Ttalk 2

leaderbuilder

I recently updated my Sprint S4 to NA7 at a Sprint store. I rooted it, but now the apps can't backup with TB. There seems to be a read/write problem which I've never experienced until now. Does anyone know how to correct this issue so the Internal storage (phone) can "communicate" with the SD Card? Thanks in advance.

This has been discussed a whole lot in the past few days. Check the dev section. There IS a solution. Just involves adding a line to a file

Sent from my SPH-L720 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

MrSamEpic

Aug 2, 2011
Raleigh
I really appreciate the response. I've been through a couple of developers threads (unknown forces, etc.) and couldn't find it. That's why I was hoping someone would provide a link to it. Once I get there, I will also have to teach myself how to add that line (or any for that matter). Thanks. I'm not a noob, but sure feel like one. This is the very first time I've had to ask a question. It's very humbling. :eek:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    The sd write fix is posted in unknownforce's stock NAE thread, post #238 I believe