android 4.4 for htc flyer

Search This thread

mohamed_moscow

Sep 1, 2008
Hello developers,
Are there still developers on htc flyer community?
Please why don`t you try getting the kitkat work on our device. alot more weaker devices where able to run and work fine on it, with adding a new userdata sizes.
so please if there is dev still on these community, please try to get work.
thanks.

leo91919

Jan 17, 2012
the developers who are interested in this device lost there interest because there is no bug free kernel for android 4.xx :(

Last edited:

htcflyerhc

Jul 5, 2013
we can made donation for some developer to buy second hand flyer so we will donate to the developer paypal and he will buy flyer for testing roms

Sent from my HTC Flyer P510e using xda app-developers app

---------- Post added at 10:39 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:38 PM ----------

our tab is born for kitkat

Sent from my HTC Flyer P510e using xda app-developers app

JB ROMS

No, but there are Dexter's and NexusFlyer JB ROMs here:

http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=1610925

I just came up with a fix for the capacitive lights being stuck on with NexusFlyer. I need to get to my ten post count so I can post it on the thread.

There are a few other bugs in these ROMs, but I was able to address this one with minimal skills. If everyone would make an effort, maybe we could come up with at least one almost fully functional 4.0 + ROM. Thanks.

andheqi

Jun 24, 2009
Hello developers,
Are there still developers on htc flyer community?
Please why don`t you try getting the kitkat work on our device. alot more weaker devices where able to run and work fine on it, with adding a new userdata sizes.
so please if there is dev still on these community, please try to get work.
thanks.

It would be great if this link true....somebody please
w3.yumapk.com/How-to-update-HTC-Flyer-to-Android-4-4-Kitkat.ht

Jas266

Feb 28, 2010
Looks at some of the roms, it looks like everyone has moved on. Shame still use my flyer a lot and would love a nice new rom

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    JB ROMS

No, but there are Dexter's and NexusFlyer JB ROMs here:

http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=1610925

I just came up with a fix for the capacitive lights being stuck on with NexusFlyer. I need to get to my ten post count so I can post it on the thread.

There are a few other bugs in these ROMs, but I was able to address this one with minimal skills. If everyone would make an effort, maybe we could come up with at least one almost fully functional 4.0 + ROM. Thanks.