xt720 / milestone2 hyrbrid cases warning

Search This thread

IronMit

Feb 1, 2011
London
Before settling on my case i bought an earlier case which you can find on sites like ebay and amazon.
it says its a xt720 milestone 2 hybrid case. ..which seems impossible (even the pics showed a milestone 2), but as it was about £5 it was worth a shot.. i contacted the seller and asked him. he confirmed it was for the xt720 and amazon have the wrong pic up.
When it arrived guess what... it was for the milestone 2. lol#

And sites that sell this particular product still have the same title and no knowledge of the difference.

:rolleyes:

syrenz

Nov 21, 2010
Heard negative things about both Zagg (in general) and Otterbox (at least XT720 otterbox) so I avoided those. Heard only good things from the folks here about the SGP one so I ordered that. Should be here any day now....

Besides for being the cheapest, it looks best imo and it's got the best feedback from users so getting it was an easy choice.

IronMit

Feb 1, 2011
London
I have the SGP case. Haven't tried the free screen cover yet because i still have this one on which promised anti glare and everything.
http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B0042VQ8DG/ref=oss_product
(folix xt720- amazon- incase the link doesn't work)
The anti glare effect is very small-if at all. However it keeps clean very well and doesn't attract as much stubborn finger prints

I really like my SGP case. the camera and emdia button are harder to press but nothign you can;t get used to

easye420

Sep 28, 2010
id stay away from zagg also, i bought a screen protector from them and had to send it back after a couple weeks, there to gel like and get scuffed to easily. i bought an otter box and couldnt be happier, it definitely saved my phones life many times. and i got mine for $17 after tax from cinci bell with there 50 percent off sale. there like 30 at otterbox prolly cheaper somewhere else

c_urbanek

Aug 18, 2010
Cincinnati
SGP is Way Better!

The SGP is way better than the Otterbox.
The SGP is slim fitting, my buddy has an otterbox on his.
It looks like a big puffy retard helmet.
You have to be a douchebag to buy the otterbox. :D