[FREE][GAME] ShadowRun. Runner with original "running finger" mechanic.

Search This thread

eyeballgames

Apr 15, 2012
"Run, Shadow, run!"

This is not another clone of Temple Run. This is the runner with original mechanic "running fingers"! Run using your fingers simulating running legs! Avoid obstacles, jump over them, release from the traps and the main thing - do not run away from the path! Style of black-and-white suspense, sounds and music create atmosphere of anxiety. Don't stop and don't look back!

Download Google Play

Force close fixed. Application is open to all countries. Download, gentlemen!

Tutorial

Last edited:

TheSmokingAndroid

Apr 2, 2010
Victoria
very neat game idea, but the game needs sooo much work. very difficult to run, too hard to stay on the trail...and for now reason that i can think of at all, the game's over...you'd be running..on the trail....and then, poof, the games over. whats frustrating is that i'm only able to make it about 20 feet, and then, poof, game over....really cool game idea, terrible execution. needs a lot of work.

neluba

Nov 2, 2011
Wow sounds really nice, i will give it a try and rate it in the play store ;)

edit: Mhh, as J-Roc said, it's very difficult to run. It hardly worked for me :(

I will not rate it bad, but you should find a better solution for walking

Last edited:

kryptech

Feb 21, 2009
Can't open app

I'm impressed with the concept. I installed the app from Google Play but when I've tried to run it twice I got a black screen and then it closed. I have a Samsung Galaxy S3 running stock Android.

dstruct2k

Jan 31, 2008
Winnipeg
Google Pixel 4
I love it! Absolutely awesome concept! Perfect way to make use of a large multi-touch screen!

---------- Post added at 08:12 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:11 PM ----------

I'm impressed with the concept. I installed the app from Google Play but when I've tried to run it twice I got a black screen and then it closed. I have a Samsung Galaxy S3 running stock Android.
Same problem here on tMIUI and CM10.

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    "Run, Shadow, run!"

This is not another clone of Temple Run. This is the runner with original mechanic "running fingers"! Run using your fingers simulating running legs! Avoid obstacles, jump over them, release from the traps and the main thing - do not run away from the path! Style of black-and-white suspense, sounds and music create atmosphere of anxiety. Don't stop and don't look back!

Download Google Play

Tutorial
    Would be great if we could download it in Europe too... Not available in Bulgaria.
    Can't download from Brazil... It is a mistake, or Nintendo is developing for Android? :confused:
    Fix and open