Screen replacement - This the right part?

Search This thread

wulsic

Aug 21, 2013
Nijmegen
OnePlus 8 Pro
@MoreGone the display+digitizer is the right part for your verizon g2 since the digitizer cable is made for d800,d801,vs980,ls980 and some other d80x models but i saw
That the lg logo is missing but further it looks okay, if you still have warranty then i suggest you to find one with an lg logo, I am not sure but i believe that the verizon g2 also has the LG logo in front right?

So short and good answer on your question:yes its both digitizer+lcd display and its compatible with your verizon phone.

Reactions: MoreGone

MoreGone

Jan 21, 2008
Thanks.

yeah the Verizon phone does have the logo. I don't believe my phone is still under warranty but didn't think about that.

Thanks!

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    @MoreGone the display+digitizer is the right part for your verizon g2 since the digitizer cable is made for d800,d801,vs980,ls980 and some other d80x models but i saw
    That the lg logo is missing but further it looks okay, if you still have warranty then i suggest you to find one with an lg logo, I am not sure but i believe that the verizon g2 also has the LG logo in front right?

So short and good answer on your question:yes its both digitizer+lcd display and its compatible with your verizon phone.