um help big time help needed

Search This thread

joshm.1219

May 7, 2013
Philadelphia
went back into SlimKat messed with options there hit factory reset. issue was still present. i need service to check if phone actually works though.

lol best post of the whole day right there.

Update: i did a complete RTS wipe of everything once booted i went n did a factory reset n no issue of it trying to switch to global anymore and it shows VZW as my caeeier. Just cant test until i have service. Rooted of course and no issue running anything. cant fully test until service is restored though, unless someone can guide me through setting it up on wifi only for free
I thought you were trying to figure out how to get service again

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    I had the same problem before and what worked for me was flashing CM or any AOSP rom and changing the cdma subscription type to sim/nuiv or whatever it's called.
    The setting is under mobile networks

Sent from my HTC6600LVW using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
    results. it passed through odin. both that file and pit. same results. says no network available and switch to global mode. switch to global mode and still not able to make or receive calls no network available. next option? im willing to flash till it bricks. there is a great looking chick that works at sammy experience here at BestBuy n i mean if i have to fo there i will... also i have a efs.img and efs.md5 file from my phone from around november (1 month into owning it) dont know if those are important or not

Okay we're venturing into territory that I like to call "I haven't tried myself but If I was in your situation this is what I'd do next" Okay this is what I'd do, Id flash a loki'd recovery, then flash whatever the last stable version of CM was. Then I would re-investigate the the cdma options, using phone info/whatever. Download "Device Info" from the playstore the one made by Beans (BeansTown106) then look at the settings, if anything looks out of the ordinary let us know.
    not to worry y'all but even if i found a fix i dont have service anymore ao i cant test out if that fix would or wouldnt work. i have 2 options sell as is (still $$$ in pocket) or flash to Straight talk or ghettropcs. Either way im gonna keep tryin anything that sounds reasonable

Hey it's all hands on deck when there's an MDK S4 in need.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Xparent Blue Tapatalk 2
    I thought you were trying to figure out how to get service again

i was until my sister, who was in charge of the share everything plan, cut off my service to the phone. Shes even going to pay the seperatiuon fee so im off it