[ROM] HTC One X *STOCK* ROM | 4.18.401.3 | Jelly Bean | HTC Sense 5.0

Search This thread
So i can flash this, and lock my bootloader, and run my phone without issues?

Sent from my HTC One X using xda premium

I am using it right now and it works great :) (but i am no Dev so i can't assure you will be free of problems or anything. make sure to really flash it properly, i take no responsibility for any cause of damage to your phone or if u by any chance manage to brick it) :p
on the other hand: after installing this i can only switch Beats Audio ON or OFF... There is no longer an option to switch between Beats profiles in the sound menu in settings.. :(

btw, i didn't relock my bootloader after flashing this, just flashed latest CWM recovery and also the SuperSU 0.94 and then installed busybox from market :) Rooted and updated to the latest of everything now and i can assure they have enhanced HTCSense :)

Last edited:
I am using it right now and it works great :) (but i am no Dev so i can't assure you will be free of problems or anything. make sure to really flash it properly, i take no responsibility for any cause of damage to your phone or if u by any chance manage to brick it) :p
on the other hand: after installing this i can only switch Beats Audio ON or OFF... There is no longer an option to switch between Beats profiles in the sound menu in settings.. :(

btw, i didn't relock my bootloader after flashing this, just flashed latest CWM recovery and also the SuperSU 0.94 and then installed busybox from market :) Rooted and updated to the latest of everything now and i can assure they have enhanced HTCSense :)

Btw, by flashing this ROM..and then doing the OTA, did your hboot version change? Just wondering...If I need to update the hboot, are the following steps correct:

1. put the rom and rooting tools in the root folder
2. I'm already have CWM (and unlocked boot loader) so I can simply flash the ROM via CWM
3. Do the OTA and hope to get an update to upgrade the hboot
4. Root the phone using the root tools

Is this correct...pls help

halowen_pcd

Sep 13, 2010
Dear all, my friends
I have one question
Can i flash this rom on my HTC One X?
My CID: HTC_044
I used to flash Rom for Asian region: 1.29.707.11
Btw, anyone can show me the download link Stock rom 4.0.4 for my region (Asia)
Thank you all so much

Last edited:

rahulnahar

Aug 30, 2010
Toronto
Hello, I am from INDIA, if I flash this odexed Rom plus the stock recovery, will I be able to get OTA and update my HBOOT ? Please reply. Thanks. :)

Yes.

Sent from my HTC One X

Thanks mike...so from what I understand we can get hboot update regardless of the CID...I know you may fire me for asking this...but can you please give us the steps to install this ROM...I'm on your ARDH 9 (and I'm loving it) but just to get the new hboot I'd love to install this ROM...pls help..and pls don't fire me yet..as I know there'd be quite a few of us out there wanting to know this...:laugh:

Rainico

Mar 2, 2012
Where is the stock recovery?

Because i don't understand how to flash odexed or de-odexed...

Why isn't a .exe ? Is simple to flash ^^

PS: where is the difference between odexed and de-odexed ? Because, i want a One x with recovery HTC and a rom who is 100% HTC :)

mike1986.

Where is the stock recovery?

Because i don't understand how to flash odexed or de-odexed...

Why isn't a .exe ? Is simple to flash ^^

PS: where is the difference between odexed and de-odexed ? Because, i want a One x with recovery HTC and a rom who is 100% HTC :)

odexed vs deodexed = google search

it's not exe because it's repacked system partition. If you want .exe then you should look for RUU. But you can't flash RUU that is not maching your CID. The advantage of my ROM is that you can flash it over any HTC One X, no matter if it's India or England, branded or not.

You need to flash it with custom recovery but later you should fastboot boot boot.img and fastboot recovery recovery.img

Reactions: Rainico

Rainico

Mar 2, 2012
Okay ;)

But just i don't understand where is the recovery.img ? Because in the boot.img, don't have recovery.img

rahulnahar

Aug 30, 2010
Toronto
I flashed stock recovery plus this odexed rom but when i checked for updates it said your phone is up to date. Please help. :(

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

sep2.png

This is the latest *stock* Jelly Bean & HTC Sense 5.0 UI build 4.18.401.3 for HTC One X (codename: Endeavor)

Details:
    • Completely stock
    • Not rooted with possibility to root (with Rooting Tools)
    • No busybox included with possibility to add busybox (with Rooting Tools)
    • 100% pure stock ROM from HTC
    • Target device: HTC One X (PJ4610000)

Software info:
    • HTC update build 4.18.401.3
    • Android Jelly Bean 4.2.2 (JDQ39)
    • HTC Sense 5.0
    • Release status: release-keys
    • Kernel: 3.1.10
    • With odexed version you can download and flash OTA from HTC (you need stock boot.img and recovery.img as well)

Rooting Tools:
    • Latest SuperUser with su binary
    • BusyBox with installation command
    • For both odexed and deodexed variants
    • For all ROMs posted in this thread

Downloads

Odexed
    MD5: E09540AEFADA9E6FD9E939B05AC3A067

De-Odexed
    MD5: 74E4A6D3A129B9727E213B3B41141B40

boot.img
    MD5: 99F917EC7CCD2A935D18A5D55BFD384E

recovery.img
    MD5: 2D91E3FA3E9CC0DAB8D307F6DE67132D

Rooting Tools

sep9.png
    This is not a "how-to" thread. I will not fix things here, because this is suppose to be 100% stock ROM. Please read the first post carefully!

sep9.png

If you want to use optimized custom ROM, visit this thread [ROM] Android Revolution HD | High Quality & Performance | Sense 5.0 | BEST STOCK

sep9.png
    Reserved for the future.
    New stock ROMs are up :)
    Thanks guys for kind words, I hope we'll create friendly community here :)
    ROM before the device, great! :rolleyes:

RUU is already available since some time, I just extracted content of system image and packed it as CWM recovery flashable file :) It's not really different from what was already available. But I hope this might help some people with demo devices :D