zero freedom of speech

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

Serial67

May 22, 2013
Learn to read. He was a council . But some children do witty here .

Instead of rillasciare 1000 rom with the exact same problems and correct them better .

100 release all with the same bug .

One who seeks to improve his phone is unstable and a good rom 5-10-15-20 . Namely lost days / weeks for nothing.

At least mentionate the real problems , instability , crashes , problems with applications , etc. .

Without a great job and this is true , moreover, for free and for this I thank you . But it would be better to say ALL the problems and not just a few. (crash , many applications do not go, spontaneous reboots , black screen , need to lower frequencies to arrive at noon with the battery problems with wifi / GPS / tethering / artifacts etc )

Obviously it is impossible to attain perfection because LG has abandoned this device and does not release drivers blobs etc. .

Sorry for English, use google translator. I REPEAT before making silly and unnecessary comments read to cherry .

Children can spare some comments / jokes because you're ridiculous .

Close the discussion and bannarmi mean just be left over at the 5 elementary school.

A council does not hurt: P

By Children

Last edited by a moderator:

Ottonet

Sep 13, 2012
Milan
Learn to read. He was a council . But some children do witty here .

Instead of rillasciare 1000 rom with the exact same problems and correct them better .

100 release all with the same bug .

One who seeks to improve his phone is unstable and a good rom 5-10-15-20 . Namely lost days / weeks for nothing.

At least mentionate the real problems , instability , crashes , problems with applications , etc. .

Without a great job and this is true , moreover, for free and for this I thank you . But it would be better to say ALL the problems and not just a few. (crash , many applications do not go, spontaneous reboots , black screen , need to lower frequencies to arrive at noon with the battery problems with wifi / GPS / tethering / artifacts etc )

Obviously it is impossible to attain perfection because LG has abandoned this device and does not release drivers blobs etc. .

Sorry for English, use google translator. I REPEAT before making silly and unnecessary comments read to cherry .

Children can spare some comments / jokes because you're ridiculous .

Close the discussion and bannarmi mean just be left over at the 5 elementary school.

A council does not hurt: P

ONLY ONE WITH THE MENTALITY CLOSED GOING TO CLOSE THE DISCUSSION. ZERO FREEDOM OF SPEECH HERE

By Children

Are you sure it is not you the one who needs learning to Read?
Since you are not able to explain a simple thought without the aid of Google translator (which does a very bad Job), I doubt if you can understand anything in this forum.
I've been here for many years Now, and I have never seen anyone's rights denied, unless that one was not abusing of them.
Therefore, I believe it is you who should stop acting like a baby, and please, avoid shouting and whining. If you Read some more you will see that you are the only one in this forum acting like this, and your behaviour is embarassing for those who are born in your same country.

Inviato dal mio GT-P3110 utilizzando Tapatalk

moneyvirus

Nov 29, 2012
Lol man are you starting again.... I hope you find a place with peace if you dont like it just leave instead of critize any/everybody, if you think every dev is doing a bad job just jump into development and show us how to do it....

BTW I think you are free to say what you think if its funded with proper arguments not just opinions

Sent from my LG-P880 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

Javier_Vzla

Jul 11, 2013
San Diego
Hey, relax, breathe, and develop yourself

I have a lot to thank our developers, who for $ 0 keep us updated and better every day, They take them time of his life to give us a better device, with the latest, not earn a penny.

Learn to appreciate what others do. :highfive:

Simple as that.

(Google translate, Im from Venezuela :p)

Last edited:
Reactions: khaledgomgoma

tony_roma

Dec 7, 2012
Bjelovar
OnePlus Nord
huh...what to say on post like this?!?

...first of all BIG THANKS to all our developers who selflessly and patiently use their knowledge to make something better for us!
...secondly: if you READ you'll found out everything you want to know about every rom/kernel/app...
...third: you are very ungrateful
...fourth: I don't see any of your work here...maybe you should try to develop rom...I guess it would be perfect and flawless...

c'mon people...what are we talking about here? I thing that this post is a big slap in the face to all our devs/mods/admins...

that's just my opinion...and you say that we don't have freedom of speech...

And happy Easter to all of you!

Omario-242

Feb 18, 2011
Munich
Google Pixel 6 Pro
Its funny how he mentions every time that he just want to improve the bugged ROMs, but instead does nothing but flaming against developers which do a awesome job over here. I said it once in a PM here another time: if you don't like the ROMs and if you don't want to contribute in anyway but instead just state that they are bugged you're not welcome in this community. If such behaviour is accepted in the Italian forum please get back there and leave us here with our "bugged" and "useless" ROMs :)

EDIT: And our nice mod laufersteppenwolf said it on your first post and he will close this one as well as you're breaking the rules. You're an ignorant person and I hope you'll get banned.

Last edited:
Reactions: SnXo

ottomanhero

Jan 4, 2013
How is this guy not forum banned yet? Do your job and ban him please...
Don't give me BS about freedom of speech.I'm from turkey.Twitter blocked, youtube blocked.Now that's 0 freedom of speech.
But what you're doing here is telling people to do their job better, while you aren't their boss nor giving them anything in return.That is not a freedom that you have.

P.S. : I see you learned how to type ROM instead of ROOM.Congratulations!

shadowcore

Apr 26, 2013
Hell
OnePlus 8T
Xiaomi Poco F3
Well, sometimes, some rules are not covered by what you can do and cant do. They are covered by etiquette. It is wrong to demand from developers or from anybody unless you are justified or enforced by law.

I have seen cases where threads were closed or things got overstated but in the end its not worth creating a thread about this. Just like you and me, moderators, developers are human beings, They can be biased, they can have their agendas and they can be wrong. In the end of the day, you make your judgement and your decision, maybe others will agree with you.

I suggest you read the rules of this website and etiquette of online interactions in a serious enviroment. XDA is mostly serious and people who reply to your questions are doing it for free time. Learn to respect that. Time is money.
XDA is the most friendly forum I have visited my entire life. I agree, this thread should be closed.

On the other hand, I think that guy is a spambot. Nothing he says makes any sense. Surprised to see such a thing in XDA.

Last edited:
Reactions: Coolneng

MidnightDevil

Apr 2, 2012
London
Redmi Note 9
Google Pixel 6 Pro
Here's a golden tip. Wanna help make better ROMs , achieve better results ,

Sent from my LG-P880 using xda app-developers app

---------- Post added at 02:34 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:26 AM ----------

..learn to participate in bug finding. How?
Explain how to reproduce the error.
Use logcat from app store to pinpoint the errors.
Its easy and gives tremendous help.
I can even help you to learn use log cat, its no big deal, really, and you might even learn some things along the way.

But one thing doesn't help a all. Whining and give the idea devs effort are in vain, among other stuff.

Or just keep to stock, then you'll only have LG to complain.
Our developers are literary almost writing some things from the ground up, patching things with their knowledge, because besides 4.1.2, lg gave us NOTHING.

Reactions: hallodrix
Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Thread Closed, I don't see any purpose for a thread like this or even discussion on that.
    Hey, relax, breathe, and develop yourself

I have a lot to thank our developers, who for $ 0 keep us updated and better every day, They take them time of his life to give us a better device, with the latest, not earn a penny.

Learn to appreciate what others do. :highfive:

Simple as that.

(Google translate, Im from Venezuela :p)
    Its funny how he mentions every time that he just want to improve the bugged ROMs, but instead does nothing but flaming against developers which do a awesome job over here. I said it once in a PM here another time: if you don't like the ROMs and if you don't want to contribute in anyway but instead just state that they are bugged you're not welcome in this community. If such behaviour is accepted in the Italian forum please get back there and leave us here with our "bugged" and "useless" ROMs :)

EDIT: And our nice mod laufersteppenwolf said it on your first post and he will close this one as well as you're breaking the rules. You're an ignorant person and I hope you'll get banned.

Well, sometimes, some rules are not covered by what you can do and cant do. They are covered by etiquette. It is wrong to demand from developers or from anybody unless you are justified or enforced by law.

I have seen cases where threads were closed or things got overstated but in the end its not worth creating a thread about this. Just like you and me, moderators, developers are human beings, They can be biased, they can have their agendas and they can be wrong. In the end of the day, you make your judgement and your decision, maybe others will agree with you.

I suggest you read the rules of this website and etiquette of online interactions in a serious enviroment. XDA is mostly serious and people who reply to your questions are doing it for free time. Learn to respect that. Time is money.
    XDA is the most friendly forum I have visited my entire life. I agree, this thread should be closed.

On the other hand, I think that guy is a spambot. Nothing he says makes any sense. Surprised to see such a thing in XDA.
    Here's a golden tip. Wanna help make better ROMs , achieve better results ,

---------- Post added at 02:34 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:26 AM ----------

..learn to participate in bug finding. How?
    Explain how to reproduce the error.
    Use logcat from app store to pinpoint the errors.
    Its easy and gives tremendous help.
    I can even help you to learn use log cat, its no big deal, really, and you might even learn some things along the way.

But one thing doesn't help a all. Whining and give the idea devs effort are in vain, among other stuff.

Or just keep to stock, then you'll only have LG to complain.
    Our developers are literary almost writing some things from the ground up, patching things with their knowledge, because besides 4.1.2, lg gave us NOTHING.