Cases that cover back keys

Search This thread

ChromeS

Dec 19, 2013
I ordered not so long ago from Amazon the Case Mate Tough for the G2, it looks nice and seems like it dosen't compromise about protection.
I'm still waiting for it to arrive but meanwhile i'm looking for another case.
I want it to be not so bulky and huge, yet still provide a decent amount of protection, but most important it has to cover the back keys.

From what iv'e seen, there are 3 known cases:
Case Mate Tough - Have it.
Otterbox Commuter - Bad reviews. Looks bad on the phone.
Ballistic SG - Too bulky.
Incipio Dual Pro - Covers the back keys only on the Verizon model, I have D802.

If you have any suggestions, I would be glad to hear them. Thanks

brianrudy

Jan 15, 2013
How do you like the case mate? Can you post a few pics?

Sent from my LG-D800 using XDA Free mobile app

Haesslich

Sep 15, 2006
The Ballistic Aspira should be a little skinnier on the sides than the CaseMate Tough, and covers the buttons. Not a lot of cases have that coverage.

h11wiscan

Feb 27, 2012
San Francisco
cases I own for AT&T G2

Glad a thread was made for this. I have been on a hunt for some time for cases with back keys.

I have the Poetic Invuctus case in white. Really nice fit. Only downside is there is no hole for the microphone by the camera (D800)
http://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B00F7...a6a8dabb&qid=1401606053&sr=8-4#ref=mp_s_a_1_4

Also have the Ballistic Aspira case. This one is a little bulkier than the Poetic bit offers better protection, & has a hole for back mic.:good:
http://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B00EP...a6a8dabb&qid=1401606299&sr=8-7#ref=mp_s_a_1_7

InsanePostman

Sep 14, 2012
Milwaukee
i have the otterbox commuter. i have zero complaints about it. i think it looks nice because its very clean. but thats personal preference

snowlin

Sep 21, 2010
San Diego
i have the otterbox commuter. i have zero complaints about it. i think it looks nice because its very clean. but thats personal preference

+1

It doesnt make the phone too bulky and it provides a great deal of protection. i like it mostly because the screen is extra protected since the rubber part extends past it a little bit.