[ROM][Current stage: Nightly] Official CM9 Thread

Search This thread

nutpn

Dec 30, 2010
ALABAMA
bugs

Is this where we post bugs ?.when I try to change signal to numbers,it wont,Language and input forcecloses,anyone else got probs.

TechSavvy2

Sep 26, 2011
You are correct sir. I understand you are simply the messenger and in that sense you've done a job worthy of 5 stars. I just have a feeling those that have given it 5 stars are doing so based on name recognition only, not the merits of you reposting it on xda or the quality of the rom itself.

I gave it three because although I didn't have any stability issues it is not especially fast, smooth, or feature rich compared to what I've seen from using AOKP or GummyNex.

What I don't understand is if you dislike CM9 then why are you here? I don't go to AOKP thread and start talking sh*t about it, even as much as I disliked it. Your post(s) weren't helpful for anyone at all. Troll.

Colemak

Dec 17, 2011
No it is not. This is just a thread to update folks of CM9. I believe the CM team is aware of the bugs and what does and does not work. Not even sure they have a spot for people to post bugs.

While this is all true I think the title is very misleading. This is not even close to an "Official" thread, even if it does link to the most current releases. "CM9 update thread" would be more appropriate, even with the disclaimer in red

Reactions: forkball316

Pupalei

Mar 12, 2011
You are correct sir. I understand you are simply the messenger and in that sense you've done a job worthy of 5 stars. I just have a feeling those that have given it 5 stars are doing so based on name recognition only, not the merits of you reposting it on xda or the quality of the rom itself.

I gave it three because although I didn't have any stability issues it is not especially fast, smooth, or feature rich compared to what I've seen from using AOKP or GummyNex.

Let me guess. You also review randomly on Amazon, rating the effectiveness of UPS's delivery instead of the merits of the products? I've seen your work.

Sent from my GT-P6810 using Tapatalk

Reactions: Muo and phydo

nutpn

Dec 30, 2010
ALABAMA
official cm9 thread

is this the official cm9 thread or a thread with official cm9,will the developers frequent here for bugs or do they have their own site with official CM9 reporting.

---------- Post added at 04:44 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:42 PM ----------

well guess I should have read further and found out that its just a thread with cm9 links,thanks for the info,off to find official thread
just like to not climb thru 3-4 different threads thinking its going to be seen by the right ones,thanks again,this is a nice writeup anyways

Last edited:

00McD00

Inactive Recognized Developer
Jul 20, 2010
Iowa
www.alwaysandroid.org
is this the official cm9 thread or a thread with official cm9,will the developers frequent here for bugs or do they have their own site with official CM9 reporting.

---------- Post added at 04:44 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:42 PM ----------

well guess I should have read further and found out that its just a thread with cm9 links,thanks for the info,off to find official thread
just like to not climb thru 3-4 different threads thinking its going to be seen by the right ones,thanks again,this is a nice writeup anyways

Well this is the only "official" thread you will find on XDA for the CDMA Galaxy Nexus. Of course you are welcome to head over to CyanogenMod threads if you want to get it straight from Cyanogen.

Testingchip

Jun 14, 2010
Simmer down guys. Wow.
Really missing the cm7 for dinc now. So much for the fun day's on XDA. See ya back at rootz mc. :)

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk

spimonkey34

Retired Recognized Developer
Dec 9, 2009
Plano, TX
Looking at the change logs nothing has changed for us since the initial release, and the next won't be any different. Correct me if I'm reading that wrong.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using XDA App

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    cyanogenlogo.png

I AM TAKING NO OWNERSHIP FOR ANY OF THE CURRENT CONTENT OF THIS THREAD, NOR AM I CLAIMING IT TO BE OF MY CREATION.

So, back in my Droid Incredible days we had a thread just like this which was hugely popular and enormously helpful and I decided to bring the same to the Galaxy Nexus. Essentially this thread will be a place to discuss anything and everything pertaining to the releases of CM9 and seeing as the first nightly was released today, I think this is a good time to start.

I will compile and keep updated all links including: nightly/stable releases, Gapps, kernels, and user created mods. This will be your "One Stop Shop" for all things CM9 related, whether you need the latest release or a battery mod to spruce things up.

NIGHTLY CHANGE LOG
    Merge change log can be found here
    BBQ Alternate change log
    Alternate change log

MOST CURRENT NIGHTLY RELEASE
    All Nightly Downloads - Toro
    All Release Candidate Downloads - Toro

MOST CURRENT RELEASE CANDIDATE
    -To be announced

MOST CURRENT STABLE RELEASE
    -To be announced

MOST CURRENT GAPPS
    Latest Official Gapps download
    -Obviously choose the one for 9.0.x

CM COMPATIBLE KERNELS
    *Please note that any kernel other than stock may cause loss of features, especially those related to color settings*
    -Franco's Kernel can be found here (reported working): LINK
    -Imoseyon's LeanKernel can be found here (reported working): LINK

THEMES AND MODS
    -Huge collection of CM9 theme manager themes: LINK
    I fixed tethering. I submitted it to gerrit now it just needs merged.
    Are you using juice defender or anything like that?

Naw man I just had the governor set to hotplugx and underclocked to 900 mhz lol it didnt lag so I stuck for it with a day and thats what I got. By far the best results I've ever gotten on my Nexus
    Added a link in the OP to a thread which has a huge collection of theme manager themes. Please give me a heads up if you find others I should add.