G2X Warranty POLL

What is your warranty experience with the G2X?

• No Issues, Still using original G2X

Votes: 32 58.2%
  • Exchanged once and done. Happy with new one

Votes: 6 10.9%
  • Exchanged multiple times

Votes: 15 27.3%
  • Changed to a different phone

Votes: 2 3.6%

• Total voters
Search This thread

KeithLM

Oct 5, 2009
You need to have an option for having problems but waiting for a reliable replacement.

techboydino

Aug 31, 2009
Southeast, Pa
You need to have an option for having problems but waiting for a reliable replacement.

Poll was limited in questions and characters. For those that are still pending a valid replacement, please use exchange multiple times. If still waiting for first exchange, make selection after you receive it.

Sent from my LG-P999 using XDA Premium App

icecicle04

Apr 24, 2011
you need a exchanged once returned once and then bought again two weeks later and happy with device option

EtherealRemnant

yes do tell....how did it go away? or really how bad was it? I use Backlight Bleed Test from the market. It works great.

My screen was slightly separated when I got it. Through use I am guessing that the glue warmed up and tightened it down because my screen sensitivity went up too. I don't have to pound on it to get a response anymore.

techboydino

Aug 31, 2009
Southeast, Pa
Thanks for the responses and voting. I was hoping for a few more people to select an answer but Ill work with what I have. I'll post a link to my short article here in case anyone cares.