Samsung Galaxy Gear Issues

Search This thread

mystic_aura

Feb 20, 2014
So after installing the null rom on my gear, my gear manager said I updated it and asked if it wanted to restart but I might lose some apps. I clicked cancel and now my gear is disconnected to the gear manager and I cant seem to connect them again. The gear manager is unable to find the gear after the rom installation. Anybody can help me? Also, how do you add applications on the dock of the apex launcher? The google functions dont work on my samsung gear on null rom 22.1 build. Whenever I try to connect to my google account, it says, "google manger has stopped working" and closes. Any suggestions?

psycho1200

Jun 20, 2012
Ecatepec
Try to uninstall and install again the gear manager if not try to do a factory reset on your gear, i recommend you to do on any update a nandroid because this is a common issue that every time we receive an update from Samsung the gear restores, if you want to install another applications use google play on your gear with Bluetooth tether from your phone to the gear and you will be able to download applications from play store