Votes: 88 8.4%
  • My language is not available.

Votes: 72 6.8%

• Total voters
Search This thread

J.Jon

Jun 24, 2012
Melbourne
hey, where can i download the ICS MIUI version? i can't find it on twitter as i dont know how to use it or even have used twitter :S

is there any mirror sites or a link from twitter?

jojoost

Jan 8, 2012
hey, where can i download the ICS MIUI version? i can't find it on twitter as i dont know how to use it or even have used twitter :S

is there any mirror sites or a link from twitter?

Just download Oodies version of MIUI! Much better and being updated every week

Verstuurd van mijn Nexus S met Tapatalk

supilota

Jan 8, 2011
Hello guys, where can I find the theme that brainmaster has used for his version of MIUI. Thanks TO all.

Sorry for my english

Inviato dal mio Nexus S con Tapatalk 2

gummie

Dec 12, 2011
Calamba
Hi guys I know this thread is old but heck I tried MIUI GB so I could taste it my self too. All works fine except that what ever I do I cant mount /system even at CWM I cant mount it. What could be the problem?

Anyway is it ok that I flashed MIUI 2.3.7 [GB] when my baseband is for Stock JB?

Last edited:

jojoost

Jan 8, 2012
Re: ◄ ▌[19.Mar.12] [ROM] Brainmaster's MIUI 2.3.16 ICS | 2.3.7b v2 GB ▌►

Going to flash miui gb for the euclidische of it :)

---------- Post added at 06:30 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:30 PM ----------

Oh, and btw! Who knows a good kernel for this rom?

---------- Post added at 06:37 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:30 PM ----------

I mean a good gb kernel :p

noobiekins

Apr 27, 2011
Going to flash miui gb for the euclidische of it :)

---------- Post added at 06:30 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:30 PM ----------

Oh, and btw! Who knows a good kernel for this rom?

---------- Post added at 06:37 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:30 PM ----------

I mean a good gb kernel :p

Franco kernel

Reactions: jojoost

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    ◄ ▌[19.Mar.12] [ROM] Brainmaster's MIUI 2.3.16 ICS | 2.3.7b v2 GB ▌►

2.3.16 MIUI ROM CN-EN-DE Released on Twitter.

png.png

Dear Nexus S MIUI Community, I have announcement to make:

I can't continue to work on my MIUI ROM and will probably not publishing or releasing any MIUI ROMs in the future. If I get more free time, I will reconsider my decision.

But, I'm not leaving you just like that. In the last few weeks I was also working on my tweaks and have come to the state where I can't get them even better then they are.

Today I'm gonna release a compilation of my tweaks for the MIUI ROM as a flashable zip file that can be applied on ANY MIUI ROM.

I hope that in the future you'll get another MIUI Dev.

I want to say Thanks to all of you for your support and that you've used my MIUI ROM.

To the MIUI DEVs:

If some of Devs want to use my Tweaks on they're MIUI ROMs you are free to do so.

But you can't just take the scripts and put them in the ini.t folder of your ROM, because they wont work.

You need to activate the init.t scripts support in the RAMDisk and you need to have a proper Busybox version installed.

None of these two conditions are present on the current MIUI ICS Releases for the Nexus S.

You need to do this manually every time when you make a new MIUI Release. The custom kernels like Matr1x ot GlaDOS scripts for enabling the init.d support DON'T work on MIUI ICS.

Installation:

- Full wipe
    is needed! System, Boot, Cache, Data partitions.

• What is this about?

I am modder and tweaker that likes the MIUI ROM. I didn't compile the ROM, I am using the compiled ROM as a base for my tweaks. In fact, only MIUI China can compile ROMs as they have the source code.

• This is what you get:

ROM is themed, rooted, deodexed, zip aligned, optimized, full of tweaks (LibSQLite tweaks, EXT4 tweaks for reduction of CPU cycles, RAM Optimization - very smooth UI with no redraws, faster GPS Lock, ADFree hosts - more then 25.000 pages blocked, custom Bootscreen, 4-Way Reboot, skip volume track, USB Debugging notification disabled, ... and, and, and).

• Languages:

Bulgarian, Catalonian, Czech, Chinese (simple), Chinese (Traditional), Croatian, Dutch, English, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Latvian, Netherland, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Serbian, Slovenian, Slovakian, Spanish, Suomi, Swedish, Tagalog, Turkish, Ukrainian, and few other languages.

RTL fix for all the languages using this write method - RTL Fix must be applied through the CWM after flashing the ROM, Font & Dialer need to be installed through the Theme Manager. Files are on Dev-host.org.

• When can you expect releases:

Since I am doing this in my free time, I will try to follow the weekly updates.

The ROM is splited in two versions:

- NORMAL (Chinese Simplified, Traditional - English) with the release day every Sunday 22.00 CET

- MULTI (30 Languages) with the release day every Tuesday 22.00 CET

Please remember - although I have named the release days, the update can also come later or be dropped if I don't have enough time to work on it.

Thanx goes to all of the XDA members and developers that supplied me with their work.

Installation Notes:

Manual Install:

Fresh Install (when coming from the other ROM's):
    1. Go into Recovery - mounts and storage. Format /system, /cache, /data, /boot.
    2. Install ROM.
    3. Reboot.

Upgrading from previous MIUI Branmaster ROM:
    1. Go into Recovery.
    2. Install ROM.
    3. Reboot.

Announcement:

Here by I declare following - from now on my work is free and open for everyone that wants to modify it. You don't need my permission to do so.

But since I included many, many hours to improve the tweaks or anything else that I'm using in my ROM, it would be very nice of any one who uses my work to mention me or give me the credits.

This includes anything that can be found in my ROM.
    Final Gingerbread Stable 2.3.7b MIUI ROM for Nexus S Multilanguage:

Presentation.png

• This is what you get:

ROM is themed, rooted, deodexed, zip aligned, optimized, full of tweaks (LibSQLite tweaks, EXT4 tweaks for reduction of CPU cycles, RAM Optimization - very smooth UI with no redraws, faster GPS Lock, ADFree hosts - more then 25.000 pages blocked, custom Bootscreen, 4-Way Reboot, USB Debugging notification disabled, ... and, and, and).

• Languages:

Bulgarian, Catalonian, Czech, Chinese (simple), Chinese (Traditional), Croatian, Dutch, English, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Latvian, Netherland, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Serbian, Slovenian, Slovakian, Spanish, Suomi, Swedish, Tagalog, Turkish, Ukrainian, and few other languages.

RTL fix for all the languages using this write method - RTL Fix must be applied through the CWM after flashing the ROM, Font & Dialer need to be installed through the Theme Manager. Files are on Dev-host.org.

Installation Notes:

Fresh Install (when coming from the other ROM's):
    1. Go into Recovery - mounts and storage. Format /system, /cache, /data, /boot.
    2. Install ROM.
    3. Reboot.

Upgrading from previous MIUI Branmaster ROM:
    1. Go into Recovery.
    2. Install ROM.
    3. Reboot.

When installing you'll wait 1 minute on Google Bootscreen and 2 - 3 minutes on regular Bootscreen with the Animation!

Don't panic, everything is fine.

Download the Final Gingerbread 2.3.7b MIUI ROM v2 for Nexus S Multilanguage

MD5: 022ad67a31e68e007a925cc40bc9e460

ROM Includes all of my Themes, final tweaks, Extended Settings and 4-Way Reboot. I've also included the latest CM7 2.3.5.14 Kernel with the BLN and OC / UV options. No Updater app since this is the final Gingerbread ROM!

RTL Fix is attached and not on the Dev-Host.org!

Thanx goes to all of the XDA members and developers that supplied me with their work.
    To the users of my ROM:

Please, give more suggestions. Or tell me what do you like or dislike on the ROM.

How do you like this or that. Would you like to see more addons, more themes, more useful apps integrated (or maybe as addon), any other improvements or functions on the ROM.

If I can manage it with my time and can fulfill your fishes or requests, I would gladly make that happen.

A discussion is always healthy.

I can't improve myself or my ROM if I don't get constructive critics.

So don't be shy, write, write, write.

Thank you.

Your friendly Brainmaster.
    Dear Nexus S MIUI Community, I have announcement to make:

In the last few weeks I was going through allot of changes in my private life and needed to set few priorities regarding my free time that is now drastically reduced.

Thus I can't continue to work on my MIUI ROM and will probably not publishing or releasing any MIUI ROMs in the future. If I get more free time, I will reconsider my decision.

But, I'm not leaving you just like that. In the last few weeks I was also working on my tweaks and have come to the state where I can't get them even better then they are.

Today I'm gonna release a compilation of my tweaks for the MIUI ROM as a flashable zip file that can be applied on ANY MIUI ROM.

I hope that in the future you'll get another MIUI Dev.

I want to say Thanks to all of you for your support and that you've used my MIUI ROM.

To the MIUI DEVs:

If some of Devs want to use my Tweaks on they're MIUI ROMs you are free to do so.

But you can't just take the scripts and put them in the ini.t folder of your ROM, because they wont work.

You need to activate the init.t scripts support in the RAMDisk and you need to have a proper Busybox version installed.

None of these two conditions are present on the current MIUI ICS Releases for the Nexus S.

You need to do this manually every time when you make a new MIUI Release. The custom kernels like Matr1x ot GlaDOS scripts for enabling the init.d support DON'T work on MIUI ICS.
    Addons for MIUI ROM:

1. LG Keyboard MULTI Language.
    Flash in CWM. Download on Dev-Host.org under MIUI Addons.

20110813_203443.jpg
    2. Helvetica Font for MIUI.
    Remove the zip extension, copy on /sdcard/miui/theme, in Theme Manager click on Edit this theme > Fonts, and select Helvetica Font.

20110906_201104.jpg
    3. Windows Phone 7 Font for MIUI.
    Remove the zip extension, copy on /sdcard/miui/theme, in Theme Manager click on Edit this theme > Fonts, and select WP7 Font.

20110906_201036.jpg
    4. LG Widgets.
    Flash in CWM.