[Q] How to install the STOCK FIRMWARE?

Search This thread

mostevil94

Nov 16, 2012
Suceava
I have problems with my Smartphone stock rom since i rooted and i deleted some system apps , i didn't installed cmw recovery just have stock recovery, the brand sent me the firmware via gmail and i downloaded it, i don't know how to install it its a zip file that contains : boot.img, cache.img, system.img and more, well i don't know what to do to install this to restore the phone rom PLEASE HELP ME!

LowTension

Recognized Developer
Jan 27, 2014
Narnia
Xiaomi Mi 8
Xiaomi Poco F3
I have problems with my Smartphone stock rom since i rooted and i deleted some system apps , i didn't installed cmw recovery just have stock recovery, the brand sent me the firmware via gmail and i downloaded it, i don't know how to install it its a zip file that contains : boot.img, cache.img, system.img and more, well i don't know what to do to install this to restore the phone rom PLEASE HELP ME!

What is your phone?

bdkbdkbdk

Mar 6, 2014
just download your stock firmware and flash it with cwm. cmiiw :good:

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
sent from Galaxy Young GT-S6310

mostevil94

Nov 16, 2012
Suceava

Hi thanks for reply, my hone is a new brand called Szenio from spain, a mediatek mt6582m processor phone called Szenio Syreni 50QHD, i can't find CMW recovery for this phone cause its not popular its new, they just sent me the firmware zip , with 378mb, i have windows 8 if there is any way to install this zip to my phone with any program.

LowTension

Recognized Developer
Jan 27, 2014
Narnia
Xiaomi Mi 8
Xiaomi Poco F3
Hi thanks for reply, my hone is a new brand called Szenio from spain, a mediatek mt6582m processor phone called Szenio Syreni 50QHD, i can't find CMW recovery for this phone cause its not popular its new, they just sent me the firmware zip , with 378mb, i have windows 8 if there is any way to install this zip to my phone with any program.

This will help you, visit this link http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=1982587 : Bueno:

Reactions: mostevil94

mostevil94

Nov 16, 2012
Suceava

I downloaded latest version of SP Flash tool , mtk usb drivers for windows 8, when iopen flash tool and i select scatter file i press download , after i connect smartphone in the bottom right - Mediatek preloader USB VCOM port (COM3) and get stuck at 0% of process, don't show any progress bar with red just 0%, other version of SD Flash tool i get erorr after red progress : error 8200, i don't know what to do, what is the problem.

LowTension

Recognized Developer
Jan 27, 2014
Narnia
Xiaomi Mi 8
Xiaomi Poco F3
I downloaded latest version of SP Flash tool , mtk usb drivers for windows 8, when iopen flash tool and i select scatter file i press download , after i connect smartphone in the bottom right - Mediatek preloader USB VCOM port (COM3) and get stuck at 0% of process, don't show any progress bar with red just 0%, other version of SD Flash tool i get erorr after red progress : error 8200, i don't know what to do, what is the problem.

You must load the correct scatter file (in your case mt6582), turn off your phone, remove the battery and replace it after some seconds (and don't turn on the phone).
Press F9 (or hit Download button) and connect your phone into the computer via USB data cable.
The process will start and a red progress bar will appear.

Last edited:

mostevil94

Nov 16, 2012
Suceava
You must load the correct scatter file (in your case mt6582), turn off your phone, remove the battery and replace it after some seconds (and don't turn on the phone).
Press F9 (or hit Download button) and connect your phone into the computer via USB data cable.
The process will start and a red progress bar will appear.

I put the scatter from my firmware, its name is MT6589_Android_scatter_emmc, i don't know hwy is mt6589 since my phone has mt6582 or mt6582m, by the way, can you help me to get scatter for mt6582? thank you very much for help.

LowTension

Recognized Developer
Jan 27, 2014
Narnia
Xiaomi Mi 8
Xiaomi Poco F3
I put the scatter from my firmware, its name is MT6589_Android_scatter_emmc, i don't know hwy is mt6589 since my phone has mt6582 or mt6582m, by the way, can you help me to get scatter for mt6582? thank you very much for help.

I'm confused, I searched specifications of your phone and says I have a mt6582m processor and on the other hand said to have a mt6589!
which specification is correct?

Top Liked Posts