Note 3 bluetooth streaming distortion sound

Search This thread

pool7979

Feb 4, 2008
Hi,

A question for note 3 blueetoh . I used to use this Bluetooth audio receiver that comes with 3.5mm, link up with my note 3 for wireless music, in car and in home stereo . Everything was working fine. However, recently i have sold sold my note 2 and replaced with a note 3 N9005 LTE. When i tried the Bluetooth streaming of music, i often hear the distortion sound. Anyone here experience the same thing ? Any solution and tips for that ? Appreciate ur assistance / tips . Thank you !!!

pool7979

Feb 4, 2008
Hi,

A question for note 3 blueetoh . I used to use this Bluetooth audio receiver that comes with 3.5mm, link up with my note 3 for wireless music, in car and in home stereo . Everything was working fine. However, recently i have sold sold my note 2 and replaced with a note 3 N9005 LTE. When i tried the Bluetooth streaming of music, i often hear the distortion sound. Anyone here experience the same thing ? Any solution and tips for that ? Appreciate ur assistance / tips . Thank you !!!

Anyone knows??

zsolti256

Sep 13, 2010

For my note too, MJ7 rom , I have BT- streaming music and sometimes is starts jitterining and cut outs some times, it note my bt car radio that was problem, cause my friends xperja j work flawlessly. Shame with mi6 rom too before it got updated.
This is very annoying for the most expensive and best phone available!
Same on you samsung!
please if you find a solution contact me!

cb_jimmy

Aug 14, 2007
Bump!

I recently just bought a portable speaker only to find out my Note 3 gave a very bad audio quality through bluetooth streaming. I can hear a lot of distortion. Tested the speak with an iphone and it sounds great.

I'm on 4.4.2 XXUDNC1. Is there any way to fix this?

Sent from my SM-N900 using xda app-developers app