[Q] Troubles installing CM10.2 & CM11

Search This thread

thesm

Jul 26, 2013
rabat
Hello!

I was trying to install CM10.2 on my I9100G, it goes like charm but when it start I keep getting an error :"Unfortinately,Settings has stoped". So I can't use the phone it stucks there. ( I installed the right GApps )

Then I tried the CM11 ( with GApps of course ) but it won't booy :'( it stuck on Samsung Galaxy S II I9100G logo!!

any help ? I tried many version of CWM, I am a little confused
What can be the problem, I am a little newbie so be kind :angel::angel:

Vivek_Neel

Inactive Recognized Contributor / Themer
Dec 23, 2012
Chennai
Hello!

I was trying to install CM10.2 on my I9100G, it goes like charm but when it start I keep getting an error :"Unfortinately,Settings has stoped". So I can't use the phone it stucks there. ( I installed the right GApps )

Then I tried the CM11 ( with GApps of course ) but it won't booy :'( it stuck on Samsung Galaxy S II I9100G logo!!

Did u do full wipe?

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2

-Marco

Oct 18, 2013
Hello!

Have you ever tried to flash the ROM with the CWM 6.0.4.5? (Compatible with KK)

Last edited:

sahik11

Apr 22, 2014
Hi i am having same problem with i9100g , Have you got any solution .but my goes into bootloop.
if you have link for CWM recover greater version than 6.0.1.2.
Please reply to sahi.kakkar11@gmail.com
Thanks