To mod

Search This thread

singlebyte

Oct 12, 2009
Not one of those links posted was warez. Not sure where you came up with that? Please explain which one you felt violated rules. Out of 30 links why didn't you just remove the one link you felt May have violated the rules? Most if those 30 apps come from here at XDA.

Last edited:

jayRokk

Jan 12, 2012
Rack City
You had

Lucky patcher- known for patching paid for apps

Aptoide and other alternate markets which provide warez.

There were a couple other.
They are warez.

All the other links can be found here on XDA.
Also there is a general section for apps.
None of which you were the Dev.

You violated a major rule along with others.

Stop seeking imaginary points. And if you are at least take the time to read the rules.

Sent from my Nexus 4 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

singlebyte

Oct 12, 2009
Lucky patcher is a great tool for removing google ads just like adaway. Just because it includes a hex editor doesn't make it warez. (Or all hex editors would be ban). There are several threads here on XDA discussing Lucky Patcher.

http://xdaforums.com/sitesearch.php?q=lucky patcher

http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=2687045

Regarding Aptoid...I believe their store only offers legit software. I think the other "plug in stores" may be the ones offering warez you referred to but I hadn't checked or was unaware of this. I use aptoid for legit reasons. The update section allows you to update to the newest release of an app (like beta) before google play store does.

Besides those two "questionable" apps, I believe all the others were 100% legit XDA hosted files.

Anyhow, sorry to have posted the two links (out of 30) that you felt didn't belong. I will try to scrutinize my posts more thoroughly.

jayRokk

Jan 12, 2012
Rack City
All hex editors are banned.
Did you even bother to look at those threads???

All closed and locked. Wonder why??
All that aptoide provides is warez.

And like I said all the other apps you had can be found on the play store or here on XDA in the general apps section.

Let it go kid. All you're doing is cluttering the section.
There is no need to post XDA apps that are already on XDA.

singlebyte

Oct 12, 2009
Not one of those links posted was warez. Not sure where you came up with that? Please explain which one you felt violated rules. Out of 30 links why didn't you just remove the one link you felt May have violated the rules? Most if those 30 apps come from here at XDA.

All hex editors are banned.
Did you even bother to look at those threads???

All closed and locked. Wonder why??
All that aptoide provides is warez.

And like I said all the other apps you had can be found on the play store or here on XDA in the general apps section.

Let it go kid. All you're doing is cluttering the section.
There is no need to post XDA apps that are already on XDA.

All hex editors are ban? LOL Yea right kid.......

Request
Mod...please delete thread...serves no purpose...