Root for F180 KK Please?

Search This thread

Unknown1981

Dec 8, 2013
Islamabad
Salaam All, the subject is self explanatory, so any help would be appreciated, The method given at LGVIET.COM for rooting the G Pro KK does'nt work, i've already checked that, thanks.:silly:

umair928

May 11, 2012
Behind You
Salaam All, the subject is self explanatory, so any help would be appreciated, The method given at LGVIET.COM for rooting the G Pro KK does'nt work, i've already checked that, thanks.:silly:
Walikum As Salam! Bro what error do you get 'cause I have just rooted my device with g pro method, however you need to install the SuperSU from the play store and let it update binaries via normal method...

Reactions: Unknown1981

Paulicat

Mar 12, 2013
It does'nt go to recovery, when I start the method, it restarts and gives secure booting error?:(

KDZ back to your jb release, root it, freegee it, get into your recovery, install the 4.4 release, install supersu zip, boot into 4.4, freegee it and you're done.
At this point, this is your only option. I was stuck here and no root methods seemed to work on this release.

Unknown1981

Dec 8, 2013
Islamabad
KDZ back to your jb release, root it, freegee it, get into your recovery, install the 4.4 release, install supersu zip, boot into 4.4, freegee it and you're done.
At this point, this is your only option. I was stuck here and no root methods seemed to work on this release.

Ok thanx alot, i was also considering this option, can u please link the root zip file to flash through recovery?

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Walikum As Salam! Bro what error do you get 'cause I have just rooted my device with g pro method, however you need to install the SuperSU from the play store and let it update binaries via normal method...
    Ok thanx alot, i was also considering this option, can u please link the root zip file to flash through recovery?

Just google update supersu zip latest version should be 1.99