Unlock AT&T S4 to T-mobile

Search This thread

Indian9990

May 7, 2010
Hello,
I am sorry to ask this again but I have an AT&T S4 that's currently stock and runing 4.4.2 and I was wondering if there is any way to unlock it for T-mobile? I tired following some of the posts on here but they seem to be old and outdated. Does anyone have any other suggestions?'

Thanks!

chevegan

Nov 27, 2012
Hello,
I am sorry to ask this again but I have an AT&T S4 that's currently stock and runing 4.4.2 and I was wondering if there is any way to unlock it for T-mobile? I tired following some of the posts on here but they seem to be old and outdated. Does anyone have any other suggestions?'

Thanks!

Ditto....I want to do this as well. I want to softmod it in service mode but option 6 - phone control, is missing! I have NC1 update. So irritating..any help?

Indian9990

May 7, 2010
Ditto....I want to do this as well. I want to softmod it in service mode but option 6 - phone control, is missing! I have NC1 update. So irritating..any help?

I haven't heard anything yet..did more digging and it seems like you have to downgrade but then it's not guaranteed that you can unlock it.. I bought an unlock code for $30..still waiting to get it so I'll let you know if it works lol

shade379

Feb 26, 2012
Att Device Unlock

I haven't heard anything yet..did more digging and it seems like you have to downgrade but then it's not guaranteed that you can unlock it.. I bought an unlock code for $30..still waiting to get it so I'll let you know if it works lol

If you are an AT&T customer or a previous member you can unlock your AT&T phone by going here. It is FREE and i have done it with all my phones so far. They provide you with an unlock code and all you have to do is insert the new non-at&t sim and enter the unlock code.

Indian9990

May 7, 2010
If you are an AT&T customer or a previous member you can unlock your AT&T phone by going here. It is FREE and i have done it with all my phones so far. They provide you with an unlock code and all you have to do is insert the new non-at&t sim and enter the unlock code.

Yeah I am not an AT&T customer. I tried going that method and it didn't work. I got an unlock code from cellphoneunlock though :)

shade379

Feb 26, 2012
Unlock

Yeah I am not an AT&T customer. I tried going that method and it didn't work. I got an unlock code from cellphoneunlock though :)

Since you have the unlock code, it will be almost the same thing. All you do is insert the non-att sim card and it will ask you to enter the unlock code. Enter the code and now you have an unlocked phone.