[Q] Lost my OS on my HTC ONE

Search This thread

infernoboy93

Apr 22, 2011
Hi,
I wiped all my data on my phone when attempting to put a new ROM on it and now I don't have an OS. I have tried flashing a ROM using TWRP sideload and OTG, but get a failed. I hope I can gets some help to fix this problem. Thanks

Attachments

• IMAG0651.jpg
    IMAG0651.jpg
    276.5 KB · Views: 71

infernoboy93

Apr 22, 2011
If you can't find a ROM that will install you can always run an RUU. But I would try to update TWRP or try a different recovery first.

I tried updating TWRP by flashing the img. and now I no longer have a recovery. When I select recovery It goes to the HTC screen like its going into recovery, but then shuts down and then it freezes on the HTC screen.

Uzephi

Inactive Recognized Contributor
Apr 20, 2012
Phoenix
Google Pixel 3a
I tried updating TWRP by flashing the img. and now I no longer have a recovery. When I select recovery It goes to the HTC screen like its going into recovery, but then shuts down and then it freezes on the HTC screen.

You better just ruu if you are having partition issues, ruu would be the best bet.

Sent from my HTC6500LVW using XDA Free mobile app

infernoboy93

Apr 22, 2011

Attachments

• IMAG0652.jpg
    IMAG0652.jpg
    265.9 KB · Views: 37

leech28

Jun 13, 2014
Delhi
Same Here

Bro same here i flashed the vipre one rom and by mistake i wiped all data lost my os like you and i am not able to flash an ruu as well its just not working cannot even getting it whats wrong!!!

leech28

Jun 13, 2014
Delhi
Hi,
I wiped all my data on my phone when attempting to put a new ROM on it and now I don't have an OS. I have tried flashing a ROM using TWRP sideload and OTG, but get a failed. I hope I can gets some help to fix this problem. Thanks
hey if you have twrp recovery installed . There is no problem just connect the otg cable and flash one of the roms thats it i did this just now !!:laugh:
worked awesome:good:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    If you can't find a ROM that will install you can always run an RUU. But I would try to update TWRP or try a different recovery first.