firmware difference 337m?

Search This thread

nbnion

Jun 21, 2012
toronto
does anybody knows what's the difference between
I337MVLUFNE1 and I337MVLUFNC1?
did they attached knox? is it safe to upgrade?
any thoughts much appreciated.
thanks

Krpdi3m

Jun 17, 2014
thanks

I installed in mine the I337MVLUFNE1, but it hhas all the bloatware from Bell. (And I didn't see the knox, but when I rooted my device the SU told me that I have it, but it disable knox)

Really think that the difference between FNE1 and FNC1 is the free-bloatware and the kies one (wth it), because in samfirmware says it doesnt have kies.

I'm searching for a reason too, but I don't know if that's the real difference, im just guessing.

My S4 company is TELCEL (MX) i337m, and running a rooted Canada Bell (black edition) (FNE1). haven't tried the FNC1

PS Sorry for my english

Reactions: nbnion

The French Tickl3r

May 19, 2013
Montreal
hi there,

I believe the last few letters refer to the baseband. and yes it most certainly will have the insidious knox

Sent from my GT-I9505 using XDA Premium HD app

Reactions: nbnion

nbnion

Jun 21, 2012
toronto
thanks

I installed in mine the I337MVLUFNE1, but it hhas all the bloatware from Bell. (And I didn't see the knox, but when I rooted my device the SU told me that I have it, but it disable knox)

Really think that the difference between FNE1 and FNC1 is the free-bloatware and the kies one (wth it), because in samfirmware says it doesnt have kies.

I'm searching for a reason too, but I don't know if that's the real difference, im just guessing.

My S4 company is TELCEL (MX) i337m, and running a rooted Canada Bell (black edition) (FNE1). haven't tried the FNC1

PS Sorry for my english

hi there,

I believe the last few letters refer to the baseband. and yes it most certainly will have the insidious knox

thanks a lot guys, I know Rogers has knox for sure I was curious about fido and if it's worth upgrading but still nota straight answer...

The French Tickl3r

May 19, 2013
Montreal
thanks a lot guys, I know Rogers has knox for sure I was curious about fido and if it's worth upgrading but still nota straight answer...

hello,

what I did with my S4 is to flash the NC1 modem while still on 4.2.2, then I installed a custom ROM based on kitkat. this way you can have the latest android OS while keeping away from all the #@!# that comes with official releases.

this is where I found all the information I needed to get things done: http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=2687289

good luck!

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    thanks

PS Sorry for my english
    hi there,