ICS Update but no Premium Suite

Search This thread

Sephi

Oct 18, 2008
Thank you! When I try to install it I get the message "Not enough space" which is weird because I have several GB of free space... o_O

@Radukk

Reported you. Hope you get banned.

alias_neo

Jun 9, 2006
London
6399b9c5-085e-f70e.jpg

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I717 using xda premium

That should really have a confirmation dialog. I just tried it on my GB ROM that I havn't yet backed up any of my stuff from and it's done a factory reset.

Lesson learned lol. :D

Last edited by a moderator:

reinbeau

Retired Forum Moderator
Sep 14, 2010
South of Boston, MA
Thread cleaned

That's enough. I added a warning that doing Radukk suggested above will perform a hard, or factory, reset. I don't think he meant it maliciously - no one will be banned over it.

alias_neo

Jun 9, 2006
London
First step also do wipe. But you're right, I should have mentioned it is hard reset.

That's enough. I added a warning that doing Radukk suggested above will perform a hard, or factory, reset. I don't think he meant it maliciously - no one will be banned over it.

Guys, I just lost all my data doing it, I only have myself to blame though, I knew it was factory reset, I just expected a confirmation first.

Not something to ban him over, as reinbeau says it wasn't intended maliciously, and to be honest, hard reset usually does fix issues with missing apps and crash bugs when upgrading to ICS.

Unfortunately for me, curiosity killed the cat :p

hiroko83

Jan 7, 2010
Saint-Mandrier
dont care to much about that.. i guess samsung simple didn't implemented it because its not finished. we just got samsunged

I am afraid we got samsunged as you said ... But I am quite disapointed with their attitude , I have been waiting 6 months to get the ICS upgrade , Samsung said : ok we do apoligize for the delay but hey ! check the cool thing we have added , in fact , half of these " cool things" are available !

KaliKot

Sep 15, 2010

squish099

Jan 24, 2010
St. Louis
Hey guys. Uploaded the snote apk here. Link is valid for three days.
http://demo.ovh.com/en/b6cc5db0fe3a464eae53c78c5320831d/

As to the wipe story, I went for a full wipe and never tried installing without wipe so can't confirm either way.

Sent from my GT-N7000 using XDA

I hope you don't mind I upped it to 4-shared to share with us att brethren. Here's the link pm me if you want removed. http://www.4shared.com/android/HBO4XNuN/comsecandroidappsnotebook-1.html

Reactions: sagie

OrionBG

Sep 21, 2004
London, UK
Xiaomi Mix Fold 2
Everything is there! Some people just need to RTFM :)

1. I installed the JPY that I downloaded with CheckFUS 2.1
2. Did a factory restore in order to boot the ROM
3. I have The S-note (new version with formulas and Shape recognition! To change the recognition Mode, just long press the formula button to open the menu)
3. all in all the so called premium suite are two programs (one of witch I still don't have "Mu Story")

And by the way all the new functions of S-note are explained in the default notes in the program itself!

---------- Post added at 10:57 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:55 PM ----------

I hope you don't mind I upped it to 4-shared to share with us att brethren. Here's the link pm me if you want removed. http://www.4shared.com/android/HBO4XNuN/comsecandroidappsnotebook-1.html

Do you know that 4shared does not allow anybody to download from it unless he/she have an account?

---------- Post added at 10:58 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:57 PM ----------

I am afraid we got samsunged as you said ... But I am quite disapointed with their attitude , I have been waiting 6 months to get the ICS upgrade , Samsung said : ok we do apoligize for the delay but hey ! check the cool thing we have added , in fact , half of these " cool things" are available !

the only still missing thing is My Story, and it may be region/operator dependent!

captainhakan

Oct 24, 2008
I have s-memo but no shape recognizer or equation solver. My s-memo looks like in the attached pic. Is yours alike?

Sent from my GT-N7000 using xda premium

uploadfromtaptalk1336680182408.jpg

Actually there is an improved version of old Smemo app and the brand new Smemo app. The spesifications you are looking for is in the new Smemo but you are looking for them in old Smemo app

Sent from my GT-N7000 using xda premium

Last edited:

smarda7a

Apr 13, 2012
check Samsung apps.... family story is there
nothing to do with it if u didn't created a group i think

Attachments

• Screenshot_2012-05-10-22-50-59.jpg
    Screenshot_2012-05-10-22-50-59.jpg
    47.6 KB · Views: 421
  • Screenshot_2012-05-10-22-51-10.jpg
    Screenshot_2012-05-10-22-51-10.jpg
    32.9 KB · Views: 462
  • Screenshot_2012-05-10-22-51-22.jpg
    Screenshot_2012-05-10-22-51-22.jpg
    33.8 KB · Views: 393
  • Screenshot_2012-05-10-22-51-26.jpg
    Screenshot_2012-05-10-22-51-26.jpg
    31.4 KB · Views: 385
Last edited:
Reactions: bubblesmoney

hiroko83

Jan 7, 2010
Saint-Mandrier
Angry birds pace is Not part of the ROM And never Samsung told so! The only thing they advertised is that the users of the Galaxy Note will get bonus levels! The game is in Samsung Apps and Google Play Store. I have the bonus levels!

The Angry birds space available on the samsung app store and the google play store contains 60 levels , the package is 23.03MB ( released on april 11th )and is not specific to the Galaxy note because I was also able to install it on my Galaxy SII.

The Angrybird space dedicated to the Galaxy note , contains 30 extra levels , as advertised here : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FvH6vbhOs6Y

So far i haven't be able to see these extra levels , if your version does , I would appreciate a screenshot just to make sure there is something wrong with my phone.

thanks ^^

Edit : a factory reset of my device solved the Angry birds issue ( I was able to get the extra levels ) still waiting for "my story"

Last edited:
Reactions: bubblesmoney

Mister_Mxyzptlk

Dec 5, 2011
Louisville, KY
The Angry birds space available on the samsung app store and the google play store contains 60 levels , the package is 23.03MB ( released on april 11th )and is not specific to the Galaxy note because I was also able to install it on my Galaxy SII.

The Angrybird space dedicated to the Galaxy note , contains 30 extra levels , as advertised here : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FvH6vbhOs6Y

So far i haven't be able to see these extra levels , if your version does , I would appreciate a screenshot just to make sure there is something wrong with my phone.

thanks ^^

Edit : a factory reset of my device solved the Angry birds issue ( I was able to get the extra levels ) still waiting for "my story"

I have the "Premium" version of AB Space without the ads, and after clicking around, I found that the "Danger Zone" levels are the "extra" that we're supposed to get. If you buy the "Premium" version of AB Space, and go to click on "Danger Zone", it says that the entire bonus level is available for free to Samsung devices. So I belive that is the bonus.

Sent from my GT-N7000 using Tapatalk

Top Liked Posts