need help about battery

Search This thread

heartbrake

Jan 10, 2013
hello guys..my 1500mah battery died on me just after 1 year..and now it lasts hardly 2 hours and its all swelled up..i need a replacement..can some one post links for an authentic 1500mah battery or maybe something like muygen 1800 or 3800 mah battery link..i am having a hard time finding a link for online purchase in India..

ajeshmanu

May 25, 2013
Newdelhi
hello guys..my 1500mah battery died on me just after 1 year..and now it lasts hardly 2 hours and its all swelled up..i need a replacement..can some one post links for an authentic 1500mah battery or maybe something like muygen 1800 or 3800 mah battery link..i am having a hard time finding a link for online purchase in India..

Yes man ...im from kerala(india). I was in a search for s advance battery...but no luck....samsung service centre saying that t will take 10-20days for a new one in kerala as it is not common nowdays.but u can purchase it from "ebay.in" go to mobile phone accessories and select batteries

Gongalo

Sep 27, 2013

I bought another battery and for my surprise I got the same performance. So I investigate and I installed a battery calibration. You must be root for use it. You must charge the phone all the night, and on the morning, you launch the application without unplug the phone to the charger. Once you did it, unplug it, and try!