@MOD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread
G

GuestK0029

@wildstang83

If you have personal problems with someone don't bring it to xda threads

You know @onejay09 didn't break any of the rules and you keep closing his threads
You should've done this to Andres not to jay

Plus you know Andres deleted his threads right ? Go check it out and see who's the bad guy here

Sent from my EMVIRUS Sensation XL ! using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

kazai

May 27, 2009
Kuala Lumpur
@wildstang83

You know what, I love my Sensation XL. When I saw @onejay09 post about KitKat on my phone, only god know how happy I am. But now you ruined it. He's providing all sources you required right? Why close it?

Aside to @onejay09 , I love all you work. Currently I'm on CM10,1 ROM and all I can say I it the best one for my SXL. I really hope you can finish your RUNNY-KITKAT project. Hope one day my SXL can taste your KitKat. :p

Reactions: cimihendriks

O_G

Retired Senior Moderator / Retired ET Admin
Jul 8, 2007
Thread Closed

This matter is being dealt with by the moderation team. Open discussion on the GPL compliance of a piece of work is never a good idea, as all are not aware of the whole picture. Rest assured we are working with onejay09 to get this situation resolved ASAP.​

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Dear @wildstang83, can you please explain to us (and maybe to him) why you keep closing the threads by @onejay09? He is the only mate that is still developing for our sensation, kernel sources are available in both threads and you still say no GPL compliance.
    Thanks

A guy that badly wants 4.4 on his sensation XL.
    Thread Closed

This matter is being dealt with by the moderation team. Open discussion on the GPL compliance of a piece of work is never a good idea, as all are not aware of the whole picture. Rest assured we are working with onejay09 to get this situation resolved ASAP.​
    @wildstang83

You know what, I love my Sensation XL. When I saw @onejay09 post about KitKat on my phone, only god know how happy I am. But now you ruined it. He's providing all sources you required right? Why close it?

Aside to @onejay09 , I love all you work. Currently I'm on CM10,1 ROM and all I can say I it the best one for my SXL. I really hope you can finish your RUNNY-KITKAT project. Hope one day my SXL can taste your KitKat. :p